|28|

Daily quotes :
__________________
"I became insane the moment i met you "
__________________
As the sun began to dip below the horizon, painting the sky with hues of orange and pink, Jimin felt a surge of hope and eagerness.

The hospital room, once a confining space, now seemed to offer a glimpse of freedom.

Despite the progress in his condition, the weight of his persistent speech disability still burdened him.

Yet, he clung to the flicker of optimism, yearning for the familiar comforts of home and the embrace of loved ones that awaited him.

Jungkook,his eyes filled with tenderness and love, reached out to gently embrace Jimin, offering words of reassurance.

"You're going to have a wonderful time with me," he murmured, his voice imbued with affection.

"My mom is preparing a special lunch, just for us, filled with all the dishes you adore."

Jimin, feeling the warmth of Jungkook's embrace and the love in his words, couldn't help but smile through the lingering doubts and fears.

The prospect of spending the day with the person he loved and the comforting thought of a delicious meal brightened his outlook.

He nodded, grateful for Jungkook's unwavering support and eagerly anticipating the day ahead, filled with love and togetherness.

Jimin just smiled, throwing a quick glance at Jungkook.

He stepped out of the hospital, the soft golden rays of the sun gently kissing his face, as if welcoming him to a new beginning.

The light danced in his eyes, reflecting a glimmer of hope and happiness, a stark contrast to the gloom of the hospital room.

Beside him, Jungkook stood, his hand intertwined with Jimin's, a silent promise of unwavering support and love.

The air felt crisp and invigorating, carrying the scent of blooming flowers and the promise of a fresh start.

Jimin took a deep breath, the freedom outside the hospital walls filling his lungs, rejuvenating his spirit.

Their journey home awaited, a journey filled with love, laughter, and the comforting embrace of familiarity.

As they walked together, hand in hand, Jimin knew he was not alone in this battle for recovery.

He had Jungkook by his side, and that made all the difference in the world.

Jimin, his heart racing, bursts through the door with a vase filled with the most exquisite flowers he had ever seen.

He's brimming with excitement, eager to surprise Jungkook's mother with this beautiful gift.

However, as he steps inside, his joy turns to horror. There, before his eyes, is a scene of unimaginable tragedy

-Jungkook's mother hanging from the roof.

Terror grips Jimin's heart, and his hands tremble, causing the vase to slip and crash to the floor, shattering into pieces.

He gasps, a mix of shock and sorrow welling up inside him.

Tears well in his eyes, blurring his vision, and a choked sob escapes his throat.

"No, no," he whispers, a plea to undo the haunting reality before him.

The flowers, once a symbol of love and joy, now mockingly vibrant against the grim backdrop.

How could life shift so cruelly in mere moments? he grappled with the devastation that has forever changed the lives of those he held dear.