|19|

Daily quotes :
__________________
A angry person with a weapon is a dangerous person
____________________

Jimin and Jungkook descended the stairs with bated breath, attempting to minimise any noise.

As they quietly passed the hallway, their ears caught a hushed conversation, unmistakably Jimin's father's voice intertwined with a woman's tone, likely the ahjumma.

They discreetly hid behind the wall, desperate to glean any potentially vital information.

The strangers exchanged words in the dimly lit corridor.

"I... I encountered Jimin today, and he intimated that I will come to regret my actions. Do you think he's onto something?" inquired the man anxiously.

"No, I highly doubt it. That boy is growing more perilous by the day. He might snatch this house away from me," sneered the woman, drawing in toxins from her expensive cigarette.

"No, that cannot happen. We need to take action," she declared, conspiratorial determination etched across their faces.
"I have an idea, let's kill him," said the woman with a chilling smile, her eyes locking onto the man, a malevolent spark dancing in them. "So we can live happily."

"Kill him, for Christ's sake, Mona Park! He is still my child. I can't just kill him. How would you even plan on doing that? This would undoubtedly involve the police," the man exclaimed, his frustration and anger palpable.

"BUT WE NEED THE MONEY, okay? What about the marriage proposal with Jenny?"

"He said no. What terrifies me the most right now is that he was with Jungkook. Can you imagine, Jeon Jungkook? And he said he was his boyfriend."

"Perfect. He is our target then. If we can't hurt Jimin, then we might as well hurt the one he loves."

In a surge of rage, the man shot up from his seat, his anger and disbelief propelling him forward.

He grabbed her by the throat, his grip tightening with every ounce of fury.

He looked into her eyes, filled with a warning that cut through the air, and said, "Woman, I don't think you know who you want to mess with. That man can take my business and our lives."

The woman's face was now flushed red, the pressure on her throat increasing as she choked out her words defiantly. "S-so what! At least we get the house. Do you t-think choking me will bring a solution? Then you must be a fool."

Despite the recent violence, the man abruptly kissed the woman, a grotesque display witnessed by Jimin and Jungkook, a sight that turned their stomachs.

Not because of the act itself, but because of the context-two older individuals exchanging saliva, just moments after a heated altercation and the planning of harm towards them.

Then, to their dread, Jungkook's phone rang at the worst possible moment, catching the attention of the malicious pair.

A chilling gaze from the woman pierced through Jimin, filling him with fear. He whispered urgently to Jungkook, "Jungkook, now! Me and you, we will run by the count of three. One! Two! THREE!"

They bolted from the house, adrenaline pumping through their veins.

The enormity of the house and unfamiliarity with the area made their escape challenging.

The old woman emerged, wielding a gun and intent on killing Jungkook despite the warnings.

As she aimed to shoot, Jungkook bravely fired back, hitting her in the arm.

But in a cruel twist of fate, a car appeared and struck Jungkook, inflicting immense pain but not claiming his life.

Jimin's father stepped out of the car, advancing towards the injured Jungkook, not noticing Jimin's presence.