Prologue Pt-2

14 June 2127

It's been 19 years... 19 years of hell war. The invader was a "Demon". They came and killed everything we know about. We try our best to stop them, but to no avail. Until someone came up with the plan. To steal their precious item, known as "Life Sphere", if we can get it, we can use them to negotiate peace. But the problem is... we need to get to the "Gate of Divum" which is heavily fortified by billions of demons and titans.

To make the entrance clear, we need to throw all of our weapons at them, at the same time. Then the infiltrate platoon (having 20,000 platoons of the best of the best personnel around the globe) will make a way through the horde of endless demons. As soon as the remaining platoons reach The mountain above Blood Swamp, they will need to find a way to go to the top of the mountain. The "Ingmore's Sanctum" which human gave it nickname "The Tomb of Soul" then get to the center of the city, grab one of the Life Sphere then get their ass out. This plan is set to initiate on 17 september.

If this plan fails, Then humanity will surely push over the edge. That mean "FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION"

Timeskip. The Operation "Judgement Day"

The speech was given out to all soldiers who were about to cross the portal. All of them know that they may not come back, but they won't let those demons toying with them. Not anymore...

After reaching the other side of the portal, they are instantly greeted by an endless horde of demons. Gunfire echoed throughout the battlefield. At the end of the 1st phase, over 3457 platoons were lost. And another 227 while breaching the Sanctum to fortify the wall.

"Go! Tear down that wall and make sure our Breacher's are protected while they're doing their job!!!" The Commander screams and then points at the incoming hordes of Demons.

"Bring me the Anti-Matter MANPAD!!!" the heavy Ordnance yelled as he got an eye on the target. It was an Stone Imp. A second later, a MANPAD was flying toward him. He grabs it and then aims at that said Demon.

"Hope you like this!!!!" He said as he pulled the trigger

"Hope you like this!!!!" He said as he pulled the trigger. The missile was already tracked on the Imp. The warhead has an impact on its head, and with the force of a shaped charge of pure 50 pounds (22.68kg) of Anti-Matter. It rips off the Demon's face in half with a force equal to 950 Megatons of TNT that focuses its impact on a single point. However, there are still countless of them. Just when things start to look bad the Breachers team finally blows a hole in the wall.

Upon entering the sanctum, they found a place surrounded by a lake. But the most important part is, there are a lot of strange glowing orbs in the middle. However, only 2 of them are larger than the other.

Wasting no time, they grab both of them and quickly run back to the portal

But the battle wasn't done. They were greeted by a Category 5 Demon. Knowns as "Marauder"

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!" One of the Men yelled

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!" One of the Men yelled. They never expect to see that Demon here. As fear struck inside their mind because what they heard is that even the most powerful weapon they has won't do anything to it as it have a shield that can block all attacks.

Wasting no time, they all ran back to the portal while shooting everything in front of them just enough to give them a path to the portal. Some of them were "Brutally Slaughter". They want to save their battle buddy but doing that will get them killed too. So they leave without hesitation.

In total, over 90% of the platoons were lost. And due to the fear of the counterattack. They decided that they will hide both of this orbs into one of their decommissioned surface ship

"USS Leviathan"

Which now sits in the west of the USA along with her sister's ships. After putting both of those orbs inside, they sunk her to make sure that no one got a hand on it... At least it should slow down just enough for them to notice.

Little did they know... it will move to another dimension that will have no demons. But instead...... they cannot explore the vast ocean anymore because someone controlling the ocean.

And to solve that problem... they need "Demon" to do the job