Dawn Before The Bloodshed

After a long walk. Leviathan finally arrived at the royal garden, there was QE, Hood, Warspite and Belfast waiting for her. Leviathan took a seat.

"Now speak. I don't have much time." Leviathan said and sipped tea.

"After consideration, we apologize for someone's inappropriate behavior. As we require your help." Elizabeth looks at Perseus and Hood then looks back at leviathan.

Leviathan sighs and replies. "Okay. If you want me to help, tell me the plan." She then put down the cup.

"Okay, listen carefully. We're heard that Iron Blood is building a new battleship, codenamed "H-45 Klasse battleship" We don't know what it can do nor how many of them will be laid down. Can you help us to check it out?" Elizabeth explained "According to the MI6, they are only described as "A battleship to end all wars." We need pictures and any files related to its existence. Please, help us." Elizabeth finished and held Levi's hands as she was surprised at how cold her hands were. It's as cold as a dead person.

"What's on your mind?" Levi asked out. Making Elizabeth jump.

"N-Nothing!" Elizabeth replied as she fake coughs. "Anyway. We'll execute this operation the next morning. Get ready." Elizabeth then leaves with Hood and Warspite, leaving Belfast behind.

"Mind if I ask a question?" Belfast asked out. Leviathan nodded.

"I sense that you have a power that if unleashed, it will cause a global catastrophe to everyone. Not only Azur Lane or Crimson Axis, but also Siren. I'm I correct?"

Leviathan, upon hearing that. Just let out a chuckle and replied.

"Well. You're correct. But remember, I won't save your sorry ass once I let it all go."

"Don't worry. The maid is trained to survive every situation." Belfast replied before walking off. Leviathan stood up and looked at the remaining tea in the cup as she thought.

"What if... What if I captured the leader and interrogated her? No, that's gonna make them hate me even more. Kill her on the spot? Nah, that's ten times worse." Levi stops thinking about it for now and then walks back to her V-29. She checks if she has any weapons to use. Turns out that the system indicates that aside from SSG and Heavy Cannon, she got nothing.

With that in mind, she quickly ran to find Elizabeth and asked if she could go back to her ship to prepare for tomorrow, to which Elizabeth agreed. Levi then rushed back to the V-29, started the engines and flew back to her ship along with all of the escort.

The weather is quite calm with a slight rain cloud in sight not far off from where she is. She then decided to take a nap. She let the plane in auto-pilot mode then took a nap on the passenger seat and quickly drifted into sleep.

Timeskip 2 hours

Leviathan is still sleeping. It took her another couple of minutes to awake and realized that all of the planes landed on the deck of her ship. She stood up, then headed to the armory. There were a lot of weapons in the cage locker. She grabs 2 weapons, stows it in a pocket dimension backpack and then heads to the captain room to make a cup of coffee.

"Ok. I needed to make sure that nothing got in my way while I was down to their research room.. But I guess some fun wouldn't hurt.

Levi then headed to the Holodeck. Inside them, there was a room filled with metal tube devices. with a large monitor in the middle of the room.

This place was used to conduct multiple virtual simulations or use for entertainment such as War Games, even neural link pods where it can support up to 1024 players in each match via Sim Pods, which make it very popular due to its VCR system. Unlike PCE due to its ability to perform a real combat environment like War Games where it supports only around 12 to 16 players at maximum.