Glance Of The Beast

15 minutes has passed. Iowa still glared at Leviathan who was now standing quietly. She doesn't know why this green-haired girl is up to. She looks like a failed Sirens produces, it may or may not can't make a scratch on her whatsoever. Until Leviathan notices that Iowa is looking at her. So she asks out a few questions she wants to know.

"Let me ask you a few questions." Leviathan asked Iowa.

"Normally I will beat anyone who asks questions of me without permission. But since you are special, go ahead." Iowa said while still looking at her with a disgusted face

"First off. Who are you and which affiliation are you on?" Leviathan asked as she did a coin walk on her left hand.

"Affiliation? You mean factions?" Iowa said with surprise.

"Yeah. That." Leviathan responds.

"I am USS Iowa of the Eagle Union." She said proudly.

"What is "Eagle Union?"" Leviathan asked.

"You don't know?" Iowa said with a confused tone.

"DO I look like I know?" Leviathan said.

"Fine...... Eagle Union is an independent faction that split from Eagle Union mainland. We're the first and last line of defense against alien fleets called "Siren". They drive humanity out of the ocean for the unknown reason with superior technology and countless ships." Iowa explained.

"How do they look?" Leviathan asked out with a serious tone.

"They come in with the appearance of black clothes. Sometimes with a white one. They use different colors to know what role they are doing. Mostly yellow and blue." Iowa answered.

"(Black clothes? Isn't that like the duo I met before?)" She thought.

Just as Leviathan can ask another question. A radio from Essex has heard.

<<Iowa you need to see this like right now!!!!!!>> Essex yelled from the other side of the radio.

<<Why?>> Iowa asked out with a confused and frustrated tone.

<<This thing is massive. Call that snake girl here now!!!!!!!>> Essex yelled.

<<Fine fine.>> Iowa said as she sides eyeing her.

She then cut the radio and fully looks at Leviathan, who is now looking at Iowa.

"Say it" Leviathan spoke.

"Go to your ship and give Cleveland and Essex a tour. I don't know what your ship looks like but we'll see once your ship enters our scrapyard" Iowa said as she turn around and go back to her ship.

"Fine......" Leviathan said with an exhausted tone.

Iowa POV

I look at her as she slithers away into the mist. I don't sure what Essex means by "massive" but I'm guessing she was a ship that was as large as the H-45 class that Iron Blood is making.

Leviathan POV

I sped up back to my ship to see what happened. But as soon as I can see my ship, Cleveland and Essex just fall to their knees like they see a ghost.

"What happened?" I asked.

"What is this!?!?!" Cleveland asked as she point to my ship.

"That?" I replied.

"Yes. Is this straight out of an alien movie or something!?!? Essex asked as she can't believe that my ship existed.

"That's my ship." I said proudly.