Tungsten Meteor

The flak is now covering her view. She sighs out in annoyance as she grabs the Heavy Cannon and looks at them. They all try to shoot her down with their respective AA guns. Levi then has a strange feeling about her ship. She doesn't know what it is, but something's told her that her ship is acting weird. She doesn't know what caused this but she knew something was making her ship acting weird. She's feeling that her ship is moving toward somewhere. She paid no mind about it for now and started shooting at the group.

"Why she isn't come down?" Ulrich said out of confusion.

"What do you mean it isn't?" Bismarck asked.

"She hasn't come down despite being a Kansen. This is strange."

"Wait... You're right. If she is Kansen then why didn't she come down to fight us?" Prinz also asked out of confusion.

"Something's coming. IT'S MASSIVE!!!" Hood shouted to everyone.

"Massive? You know this isn't a time for jokes, right?" Bismarck tried to correct her if she said it out of frustration.

"NO JOKE, IT'S COMING TO US." Hood said with a panic. Later, they found that something was coming to them. A massive dot that covers around 20% of the radar screen is heading to them. The radar said that it was a battleship, but no battleship blip that covered this large.

Meanwhile Leviathan. She's feeling that part of her body is coming to her. This was the weird feeling she got since took off. She doesn't know what happened or what caused it. She paid no mind and continued shooting at them.

"It's over the horizon!!!" Hood shouted and pointed to the direction of the blip. Soon enough, a looming shadow of something so large was revealed behind the fog. It was something that looked like a battleship. Levi feels the strange connection between her and her ship. She then realizes that she absorbed the sparkling cube that was found inside Kansen's body. This might cause her to have this weird feeling that even herself can't describe.

"So, this is how Kansen feels huh? I Hope I can use Fish Stick from here." Levi said a random joke. However, 2 of the weapon pods have been deployed. It was named Fish Stick, but in reality. It was named "Mark V Magnetic Accelerator Cannon."

Everyone's eyes were focused on the morning fog. Later, a large object reveals itself in the form of a massive battleship. The navigational lights and green glow from the weapons gave away her position. At first, everyone was confused as to why the navigational lights were a few kilometers apart, giving away its true superstructure size as it's also a few kilometers up in the sky for the white lights. Due to the distance and it was still night time, it made every Kansen estimate the range of Levi's ship somewhat inaccurate. As soon as they can see it up close, everyone's jaws drop when seeing its gargantuan size. Armed with main guns that have a caliber larger than their own entire ship length.

Its ominous aura can also be sensed by Shinano, who is now curled up because she doesn't know that Leviathan exists

Its ominous aura can also be sensed by Shinano, who is now curled up because she doesn't know that Leviathan exists. Only thing she can sense is "imminent DOOM." Nagato also notices as the sakura leaf that fell from the tree that was in the middle of the island was turned into ashes and spilled over the island.