Otherworldly Start

This chapter contains graphics. Proceed with your own risk.

Soon. A figure appears with tentacles around the figure. Revealing a girl with strange ears headband, yellow eyes and white hair.

 Revealing a girl with strange ears headband, yellow eyes and white hair

"Hello miss. May I help?" Leviathan said with a delighted tone.

Just after I finish the word. Two lasers are hitting my head. Knocking me back a little

"Well well. Looks like our guest is not in a good mood. Let me help her relax a little..." Leviathan said with a serious tone as she crack her fist.

"My name is Observer Alpha. And I demand you to obey my word." She said while looking at Leviathan with a disgusted face and command tone.

"Ohoho... No. Absolutely not." Leviathan said jokingly.

"Then be the one with the ocean," Alpha said as she lunged forward with her tentacles. I simply sidestep and smash her down with my elbow. She got up and tried it again. She wants me dead that much? Fine...

Leviathan POV

"Well... You left me no choice..." Leviathan said as she was ready to give this little girl some pain.

I lunge forward. I'm pretty sure I'm slowing down just enough to let her dodge, just to see if she have any tricks lie behind her sleeve. But she seems to be... frozen???

I stop in front of her and wait until she attacks me. When she realized that I was in front of her. She was surprised.

"Wh- what!?!? How can you move faster than all of us!?" Alpha said with a surprised face.

"Fast? You're joking, right? I just stand in front of you for like... 5 seconds? I don't know..." Leviathan said, annoyed.

"Don't know what magic trick you just did. But whatever. DIES!!!!!" She lost her temper and materialized naval-shaped artillery and shot at me with the laser. I just stand there and take the shot. Like she can do anything to me anyway... She kept pouring shell after shell to me. Was she trying to do it anyway? So I hit her with a wimple fist, but it ended up sending her back almost a kilometer

3rd POV

Alpha was shooting at Leviathan almost a hundred shots. No matter who she is. Taking this many shots must cause some damage to her. At least that's what she thought.

After that, She slowly walks to the smoke just to find Leviathan standing unscratched.

"Done yet? If yes, then... My turn." Leviathan casually said as she stepped forward.

"Die!!!" Alpha said with anger as she Dash forward.

Seriously? Why do you keep attacking me? I don't remember if I did anything to you in any way." Leviathan asked, but no response from Alpha.

Before Alpha could speak. The second girl shows up. She wore something similar to Alpha, but more covered. With naval artillery-shaped weapons. Are they all using weird weapons like this?

"I am interested in your technology and your world's advancement

"I am interested in your technology and your world's advancement. Maybe... Your world will serve as a very great leap in technological advancement for us!" She said out loud with confidence.

"I don't know what you are referring to. But as far as I know, those civilians are not that stupid enough to get bullied." Leviathan countered.

"We shall see... Little girl" Beta said.

"I'm not a little girl. First, I'm 6.8 feet tall, and second, I'm older than "Joe"" Leviathan said.

"Who is Joe?" Beta said with a confused tone.

"Joe Mama!" She said, which angered Alpha even more.

"Die!!!" Alpha yelled.

"Girls. If I were you I'd stop doing these meaningless things and go get some fried chicken for dinner." Leviathan said as she death stared at both of them.

"Surrender and give us your technology. We'll make sure that you will get a good afterlife. Maybe I can offer to become one of us." Beta offered.

"Thanks for the offer. But no, I don't want to fucked you up so bad even Jesus can't even imagine. But if you want it that bad, so..." Leviathan charged forward with unimaginable speed. Grab the Alpha's right arm, ripped it out, and used the exposed fracture bone to stab her left eye. Alpha screams in pain. But she's not done yet. Quickly, Leviathan summons any weapon. Just any weapon powerful enough to kill this bitch. Just as she thought. Something showed up in her hands. As Alpha charges forward...

3rd POV

A Fierce noise was heard. Alpha felt a spark of immense pain in her stomach. As she looks at what causes this pain, a gun with an earthling design appears in Leviathan's hand. It was resembling a double-barrel shotgun with a massive caliber of 4 gauge, which Leviathan currently was pointing at her.

As if it couldn't get any worse. Alpha can't feel any of her lower body, and fall. As she looked at her lower body to see what happened. Nothing was there, except lots of yellow blood and pieces of guts. her lower body has been erased in a single shotgun blast. She's very shocked that this girl can have a weapon that could potentially kill her if aimed at the head. Alpha called out to Beta to drag her and both of them retreated. But not before heard something from Leviathan.

"Heed my words. I.. will be an extinction... OF YOUR RACES..." Leviathan said as she looked at them with pity.

Alpha somehow feels a slight fear in those words. But she put it aside as she get dragged into portal by Beta.

With that. the battle was over... Leviathan exhales as she kneels and puts some of the water to wash the yellow blood out of her body, and goes back to her ship.

"Wonder what kind of species I will face in this Universe..." She said as she sails towards the Eagle Union water territory.

..........