The Demon Have Arrived

The cold of the water hit her leg. Soon she slowly woke up. Brush herself and look around. Nothing much from what she sees.

"Hm................ What is this place?" She started to think of it. But to find none. Even though she was "The True First Being" she still doesn't know what Dimensions she was in. Maybe some exploration can help.

"Hm......... Which name should I go with?" She looks at the wreck of the ship that once housed her Sphere. And saw a word on the bridge area.

"U.S.S. Leviathan"

"Let's go with this name" She transforms her physical body to match the name

"This should do... Now, where should I go?" She's thought of how to explore this planet. But realize that the ship should do the trick. So she restored the ship to its former glorious form.

Leviathan: I think I know where I should go...

She started the ship engine and headed towards the destination. She knows what is waiting there.

Timeskip. Near Azur Lane island.

Kaga and Akagi watch the island while holding the black cube. Few seconds later. A lot of siren mass produce ships have emerged behind her.

"This will be your first downfall... Azur Lane............" Akagi said and smiled.

Barrages of shells have rained down on the island. The shipgirl try their best to defend and engage the mass produced ship. Some of them have been caught in the blast and fall down. Include Unicorn.

"Sandy help Unicorn!" Cleveland shouted.

"I know that but she- what the fuck is that!?!?" San Diego shouted as she pointed at the Kaga Carrier.

"My turn now!!!" Kaga said with an angry tone.

The Kaga ship glows and transforms into the giant fox and it slowly walks to the Unicorn.

But just before the fox could eat her. Everyone got a headache. It's like their head is going to explode any second.

"ARGH!!! WHAT IS THIS HEADACHE!?!?!?" Cleveland said as she covered her head with her hands.

"This is too much... I can't bear it AHHHHH!!!!!" San Diego screams.

They all got a headache. This also happens to the shipgirls that are not on sortie as well...

Iron Blood Island

"What is this headache!?!?!?" Bismarck said as she fell to the floor and try to remain calm.

"What... just... happens...?" FDG said as she tried to stand on her feet.

Sakura Empire Island

"This pain... it's unbearable......" Shinano said while remaining calm.

"What happens to us???" Nagato said emotionlessly.

Everyone doesn't know what just happened to them. But in reality... It is the Leviathan who just tries to learn how to summon rigging but fails. Which results in releasing a wave of energy that will later be known as "Lazarus Waves". The headache is so much for them that both of them cease to fight and return to their base.

had After the pain is gone. New Jersey and Iowa call a meeting about the headache that they all get without any sign of who caused this event. After 20 minutes, they all conclude that they will increase patrols around the water territory.

"Geez... Who can have the ability to give us that many headaches? Like seriously. If I can do that, I'll punch those Sakura ships into oblivion," Cleveland said with confidence.

"Yeah... If I met her I'll ask why she does this. Why doesn't she come and talk to us?" Wales commented.

"I'll beat her into silicon whenever I see her. MARK MY WORD!!!!" Cleveland shouted, which made the attraction of all people around her.

Leviathan POV

"Sneeze Ugh... Hope nothing bad happens." Leviathan said in a worried tone

I walked toward the mess hall. Make some decent steak to eat. I want to eat because I want to. Not because I'm hungry.

"Noice..." Leviathan said as she ate the burger

After I finish the meal, I walk to the bridge. Checking up the radar to see if anything was caught within my radar vicinity. As I thought. Someone shows up.

"Wonder what kind of person I will meet today?" Leviathan said as she try to search for any weapon she could find in the Armory.

She walks up to the bridge. She was looking in the direction of the radars. Soon she sees a ship with a long hull and 2 flight decks on both sides appear along with its escort.

 Soon she sees a ship with a long hull and 2 flight decks on both sides appear along with its escort

"Huh? Looks like that ship got a lot of HP to move the ship that fast." Leviathan impressed

??? POV

I'm detecting a new "otherworldly" ship just arriving near my location. I decided to check it out. Well... I don't have much to do anyway. Hope this one is "different" from the other then...

..........