First Blood

This chapter contains graphics. Proceed with your own risk.

3rd POV

Right now. Leviathan makes the final check on her armaments. Iowa waited as she clicked her tongue, Wales making sure that all was according to plan.

"When do we start?" Leviathan asked.

"Almost there." Wales replied.

"Better be in a hurry. I don't like having my time wasted."

"It's ready." Wales said to Iowa, which she smirked in response.

"First target. 6 Light Cruiser class. 26.09 miles." Iowa announced.

"I'm sorry. But what the fuck is miles?" Leviathan asked. Making Iowa confused.

"You don't know the Imperial System?"

"Yeah. I mean, we use Kilometers."

"What the fuck is Kilometers?"

"You don't know? Shame."

"Whatever. Let's get this over with."

FWOOSH

In response. Leviathan launched 6 of the RGM-7S. The missile screamed out of the launch tube then it deployed its wings. It goes up into the sky then changes its course to the target via rudder.

 It goes up into the sky then changes its course to the target via rudder

RGM-7S

Iowa watches in awe as the rocket with wings starts to descend to the altitude that is barely above the water.

"How can rockets do that on its own?" Iowa asked out in amusement.

"That's the future son." Leviathan said. "Better embrace it, ahahahahaha!!!" She laughs out like a maniac.

"I... Don't like her laugh." Wales said out in a worried tone.

"Me too." Iowa agreed.

The 2 watch as the rockets make their way to the target. The most interesting part is the rockets make a maneuver to avoid incoming AA fire like it has a mind of its own. Something similar to the Fritz-X, but more advanced, in terms of guidance.

The missile has made its way to the target. The missile impacts the hull of the 6 targeted ships with subsonic speed and produces an orange fireball. The targeted ships have split in half and sunk. Or you should say, engulfed by the fireball. The blast was so intense that all of them (Except Leviathan) covered their eyes.

"What is that!?" Wales yelled at Leviathan.

"30 Megatons "Thermonuclear" warhead." Leviathan replied.

"Thermonuclear?" Wales asked out with a confused tone.

"I'll teach you how it functions when we go back to your base."