The Storm is Stirs

The sun is rising up into the sky, as the clock is ticking. The invasion draws closer and closer every second. Leviathan stood on the bridge, ready to strike the Philippines fleet that was bait by the fake rescue signal.

"Sail right into my circle." Leviathan said and bit her own lip as she ready to blast those poor souls into Hell.

Back to the Philippines fleet.

"Hey, did you see the boat?" One of the crew aboard BRP Emilio Jacinto asked out.

"I don't see anything, are you sure that it's the right place?" Another crew asked out in return.

"Of course, the signal shows that it is around here." The earlier crew reply as he uses binoculars to search for the source of the signal, later they hear a very loud whistling noise coming from where their ship is facing.

"Hey, you heard that?"

"Yeah, I heard it too." The second guy replied as he noticed a large black dot in the sky, then it increased its size rapidly as they started to realize that it was a trap.

"IT'S A TRAP! HARD STARBOARD AND RETURNS-" The ship shaking as they just saw a large metallic surface ball whist past them.

"The hell just happened!?!?" Captain of the ship woke up from his short nap in his own chair and quickly stood up, then dust himself and slowly looked around.

"We're under attack!" The crew replied.

"By who and where!?" Captain asks out just in time to get torn into pieces by Ion Cannon from Leviathan as she's just started bombarding the fleet.

"C'mon, show me what you can do~" Leviathan giggles as she slowly moves towards the Philippines. Massive hunk of a Neutronium hull is cutting through the rough sea.

The Philippines navy is now on full alert and increasing radar sweeping distance, soon enough, they found their answer of who is wrecking their own boats on the radar. They quickly deploy their entire fleet in response to the threat.

As someone is watching everything happen, with a device on her left wrist that can let a fraction of her powers to be stored in "Cyber Planes" and chuckles.

"This stack of data is interesting..." She spoke and scrolled to the next page as the event continued.

Leviathan ready her missile in response to the Philippines fleet. The target is locked, as is their fleet which have the weapons locked onto Leviathan.

Leviathan pressed the button on the screen, at the same time the fleet commander announced to open fire. Hundreds of missiles fly from the fleet and head to Leviathan in the fan pattern, forming a missile screen, but that's nothing as ten of thousands of missiles flew past their missile screen.

"Enemy missile approaching, it's fast!!!" The crew of BRP Cebu alert everyone as the ship picks up hundreds of missiles heading towards them. In fact, the missile is too much for the radar to be detected all at once.

Their AA defense works at full capacity, however, it's too much for them to handle and slowly but surely, the ship is sunk, or should we say 'vaporize' from the intense heat of Thermonuclear explosion with a yield of 30 megatons each missile.

"Did American just turn their back on us!?" Random civilians asked loudly.

"That's impossible! They said they will help us with the interruption of the Sakura expansion!"

2,000 missiles carrying Thermonuclear warheads separate from the formation and head to the Philippines, AA system along the coast of the Philippines is trying its best to shoot down the missiles but to no avail, despite the missile was subsonic however, due to the number that easily overwhelm the ammunition of the AA systems so some of them get through and start bombarding the civilians area. Fiery fireballs erupt everywhere on the eastern side of the Philippines.