Scorching Tree (Part 1)

After arriving at the royal garden. Levi stood beside Elizabeth as she handed her a file. Elizabeth impresses her as she said that Leviathan can take a rest. She bowed and left for the beach. The wave hit her tail as she looked over to the sky. Distracted by something.

"Something's on your mind, Miss Leviathan?" Belfast approaches her as Levi snaps back to reality.

"Nothing... much. Just, feel like something that belongs to mine was in that direction." She pointed to the direction of the Sakura Empire HQ.

"I'm sorry miss, but that direction was the enemy's territory." Belfast calmly replied.

"Mind if I go alone?"

"Normally, I wouldn't allow it. But.." belfast stop for a second before continuing. "I guess you can."

With that. She jumps down into the water, and swims into the ocean at a rapid pace. She wants to make sure what she predicts is true.

3rd POV

Sakura Empire

We can see Shinano rushing to find Nagato. Previously, she felt ominous everytime she looked at anything that was mostly green. Upon being informed, however, Nagato isn't interested in it and tells her to get some rest. Shinano leaves in frustration, something we don't see everyday.

Shinano has now started searching for the source of this ominous feeling. Only to know that it was far from the island. It left her wondering "If it's far away from us then why is this feeling still lingering around me?"

Shinano then continues to search for the source of this feeling, over and over again.

Meanwhile, Leviathan. Now en route to the Sakura empire HQ to confirm her prediction.

Timeskip, 3 days later.

"get into the formation! Something's coming!!!"

"All torpedoes are loaded and ready to fire!"

"Who can dare to come to us alone!? We'll teach it a lesson!!!"

The siren wails as the bogey is approaching. The blip is larger than anything else, so Nagato decided to send all ships to intercept. She is now starting to think of "what if Shinano said is true?" But she shook her head and looked outside calmly. Unknown that her place is about to erupt in flame.

"I fucking knew it that it was there." Levi said to herself as she spotted an oversize sakura tree. Just as she was about to pull out her trusty Shotgun, she heard something over the comm.

"What's this?" Levi stops, then tries to listen. The signal is very static, but she is still able to listen. "An SOS, from LOS-1? Who the fuck right in their mind to use codename "Line Of Sight" over the comm? It gonna be confuse as fuck."

She paid no mind and continued to the island. She saw multiple Kansen standing between her and the island, she smiled and loaded the shotgun.

"Let's see how many fools I can put a nice 4 gauge in their face today." Levi then jumps down from the ship and into the water. She then changes to her default form and swims underneath them.

"Where did she go?"

"She just jumped into the water and disappeared from both the radar and the hydrophone! That's impossible!!!"

"I see something! Below us!!!"

Everyone looks down, just to see a green snake-like creature swim past their feets. They all refocus and launch several depth charges. But Levi's too fast for depth charges to sink and explode.