002. cousins beach

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

002. cousins beach

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

We pull into the driveway of the famous summer house. It looks the same as last year, but it is still beautiful. Steven honks the horn to let them know we're here, and soon enough Jeremiah comes running out the door.

Mum gets to him first, and Jere pulls her into a hug. When mum sees Susannah she lets go of him and she runs to susannah and gives her a hug too. I go to run to Jere next, but Steven beat me to it, which is fine.

"Hey Jere, how've you been?" I say, when he lets go of Steven.

"Wow Stells, you look amazing as always" Jere says as he takes my hand and bows.

While Jere and Belly seem to be having a little moment, I make eye contact with Conrad. I know i'm the first one to see him because nobody has yelled his name yet. I run over to him and he meets me halfway and he lifts me up and spins me around.

"Hey connie, i missed you so much," i say into his shoulder, because we both are refusing to let go of each other.

"I missed you more Ell. Wow, you are still short as hell" he laughs at me, i let go of him and try and throw a punch at his arm but he grabs ahold of my wrist before it could make contact.

We just stare into each other's eyes for what feels like a while, i see his eyes flicker down to my lips, mine do the same to his. This small interaction already feels so different than last summer. Feelings were coming to the surface that definitely weren't there before.

"Hey lovebirds!" i hear Steven yell over at us, which makes Conrad take his hand away from my wrist and i start blushing.

"Hey hey, guys guys guys, i don't know about you but i think it's time for a Belly flop!" Steven and Jere say in unison. Belly tries to make a run for it, but the boys don't let that happen. One thing leads to another and she's in the pool.

I make my way around the side of the house, following awkwardly behind them. I see Conrad get pulled into the pool by belly and i let out a small giggle.

"Payback's a bitch con" I yell at him.

He just glares at me which makes me start laughing again. I see him walk over to the steps of the pool and belly does the same and she makes her way inside. Conrad starts walking over to me and my smile drops.

"Can i have a hug ell? Please," he starts walking towards me with his arms wide open.

I shake my head and hold my hands up to try and keep him a safe distance away, "No, no not happening" i say back, starting to walk backwards.

My back hits the wall, stupid me for not watching where i was going. Conrad wraps his arms around me.

"Gross, you're all wet," I push my hands against his chest trying to get him off me.