010. crashing first dates

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

010. crashing first dates 

STELLASMELLA via instagram story. 

caption: how today is going

tagged: theradfish

replies:

theradfish: you will be hearing from my lawyers for this. 

🖕🏻stellasmella: bring it fisher

 hEy that reaction was not needed

now you'll be hearing from my lawyer👩🏼‍💼

😳theradfish: what my own mother?

stellasmella: ah shucks you caught me gotta run

❤️bye

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

We had been at the book party for just over an hour, or what felt like an hour. My mum has been dragging me all over this store making me introduce myself to people that apparently knew me but I had no clue who they were. the classic 'oh my goodness you've grown so much, i remember when you were very little'.

I finally broke away from my mother and found the boys again. Conrad's sneaking champagne or whatever that is thinking nobody is seeing him do it, and Jere and Steven are seeing how many books Steven can hold and balance at the same time. I look over to the book signing table where my mum is sitting and see that Cleveland Castello guy she'd been talking about recently.

I turned back around to see Jeremiah and Steven had dumped all the books and had moved from where they were standing moments before. I do a full turn when I hear Jeremiah's laugh and I see they are sitting on the couch. I make my way over and sit next to Steven and I lean my head on his shoulder.