Chapter 16: Bruise

Illika

My lips are still tingling.

My whole body is still tingling, humming with fresh memories. It remembers. It remembers it all. What it felt like to feel his lips pressed against mine. What it felt like to hold him close. What it felt like to fall so helplessly to lust.

And it felt good. All of it. It felt so good, and maybe at times mad. To be simply fucked like that. It was so easy.

I pinch my lower lip and release, throwing my head back. Beads of hot water fall onto my face as the steam swaddles me in a warm embrace, filling my lungs. After my encounter with Tomura, I gathered myself – and my clothes – and scurried back to my room, where I decided a shower was needed.

My skin had wreaked of sex.

And as I've scrubbed and washed my skin, I have taken notice of several small bruises. All are relatively faint and tiny. None big or dark enough to warrant any concern. I probably wouldn't have even noticed them if I weren't really looking.

But I was.

I wanted to see if he marked me. I wanted to see if he left evidence. He did. He left small trails hinting at what we'd done, brought on by his butterfly kisses and gentle sucks – the graze on my nipple. He left small breadcrumb clues that only I can see.

I smile, touching some of those bruises. The one on my collarbone. One toward the innermost position of my left breast. My swollen lips. All parts of me he had touched not even an hour ago.

And yet, I already want more.

It's strange. To be wanting and craving something like this. It's as if I've been given a taste of something grand and I already want more. I already crave more. Just like how an addict itches for another hit, my skin is crawling for another go. For another touch. For another kiss.

But maybe it's just the novelty talking.

Fucking – or being fucked by – someone new is always a thrill that leaves me teetering on the edge of a high. It's fun and exciting. It's like a new game.

My lips twitch to a smirk.

Whatever it was, it was certainly fun.

**Bello lovelies! So, a much shorter chapter with a little look into Illika's head. It seems that she enjoyed her interaction with Tomura. Would you agree? I'd say she did. So, yesterday (February 7th) was my birthday. Because of that, this will be one of two chapters posted today (Wednesday, February 8, 2023). The next chapter will be the second. I hope y'all are ready for that! Anyway, thank y'all oh, so much for everything! Y'all are the bestest! Wuv yous!! <3**

-Noel Ross