Chapter 17: Touch

Tomura

The breeze is warm.

Of course, it's warm. Spring is here. Winter is gone. The snow and ice melted weeks ago. Flowers and birds have taken their place.

I breathe, inhaling the aroma of the season. Rain. Rain and fresh grass. It smells nice. Refreshing. It's calming. It calms the beating of my heart. It slows the pace of my breathing.

But it doesn't ease the throbbing of my lips.

I can still taste her. The flavor of her skin lingers on my teeth and lips. Her scent is still in my nose. The feeling of her skin still burns my own. My arms feel empty.

When I found her in that library, I never thought this would happen, but then I saw the anger in her eyes. I saw the irritation and frustration. I saw a fire burning in her. And I wanted to play with the flame, I guess.

I glance down at my hands. I almost can't believe she let me touch her. She let me feel her. I held her, and she didn't push away or shudder in fear. Quite the opposite, actually. It was almost as if she was relishing it.

I was. Every pant and sigh. Every face made and kiss tasted. I savored it all, not wanting to overlook a single moment. And as my lips throb now, swollen from it all, I find myself wanting to do it again. To feel her engulf me - to feel her pulse and touch.

"Shigaraki?"

Then again, maybe not.

It was fun. It was an outlet. It was a moment, but only a moment. There was tension, then a release. A push, then a pull. It was only a moment. Nothing else, nothing more. But fun nonetheless.

I smirk, turning. Re-Destro is standing there. He sees my expression and smiles.

"You seem to be in good spirits," he says, approaching. "Did something good happen?"

I chuckle but shake my head. "It's nothing worth mentioning. Did you need something, Re-Destro?"

"I was just about to leave and noticed you out here," he answers. "I figured I'd see what you were doing. What are you doing, anyway?"

Another breeze blows, and the rain's perfume fills my nose. I still smell her. I still feel her.

"Oh, nothing."

**Ello lovelies! Another shorter chapter BUT it is the second chapter of the day, AND is another post...*spicy* chapter. This time with a little glimpse into Tomura's head. He didn't really give us a whole lot to go off of, but he didn't seem to be mad that he and Illika got frisky. That said, who knows what the future holds? ...me. It's me. I kinda know what their futures hold lol. And that's only if no one goes rogue and burns my plans down. I guess we'll just all have to wait and find out! Once again, thank you all so, so much for all the love and support! Y'all are the bee's knees! Wuv yous!! <3**

-Noel Ross