New Edition!

Okay, if you don't follow me, or keep track of my stories, I have made a new edition of this story, since I'm in Creative Writing, of course there's gonna be a big project, and it's write a book. So I decided to make another version of this, I'm suppose to write at least 30,000 words to make it a novel, this book was a total of around 29,500 words, or something like that, so in this new edition, it's gonna be more descripted, new characters, maybe more chapters, more fights, and a lot more, and I want your opinions, so go on that story, read it, and comment your opinion, don't care if it's good or bad, I'll use them to fix up the story.

So far I'm only of the Hermes Incantation chapter, and I added a new chapter, got rid of the "Day at Camp Half Blood" chapter, and I have about 15,000 words, I'm only half way to the minimum for a novel, but I'm not even at the Jersey chapters yet.

If you do decide to read the new edition, go ahead, it's up to you, if you enjoy, vote and comment, if you don't, comment your opinion, and what I can do to make it better! Thank you guys for reading this, I am working on the next book to this series. But that won't come out till the summer.... Maybe.