𝐓𝐢𝐦'𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Lucy Chen, his rookie had slowly grown on him. It started out as how he usually trained any rookie. He was a hard ass. He honestly didn't have that much faith in her. He wasn't convinced she would cut it as an officer for the LAPD. Lucy didn't waiver. She endured all his 'Tim Tests'. Tests that would usually break his rookies. Even just a little, did not break Lucy...Not even in the slightest. Tim began to realize his newest boot was for real.

As he continued to be her TO. a friendship slowly started to blossom. Tim, of course was still hard on her but only because he knew she could handle it. He had no doubt in his mind she was going to excel as a police officer and he was dedicated to preparing her for excellence.

Through this time, with many reservations Lucy had become Tim's friend. Close friends even. She had wormed her way into his life much to his dismay.

That fateful day, where Tim pulled his 'friend' out of the barrel and breathed life back into her. This was a game changer. As Lucy was sobbing. He just held her tight up against his chest. Cradling his hand around the back of her head. He hadn't lost her. Thinking in that moment what she had just endured. Tim was angry, anyone hurting or even touching his girl broke him. 'his girl'. He realized in that very moment, she was much more than his friend.

"I can't have feelings for Lucy. How did this happen?

There wasn't anything he could do. He couldn't stop this wave of emotions that was hitting him. His heart belonged to her. The worst part was he knew nothing could ever happen.

Tim was by Lucy's bedside in the hospital all night. Even though, when she woke up, he played it cool and told her he hadn't been there all night. Lucy knowing her TO and friend did not believe what he was saying for a second. Lucy was safe and only staying in the hospital for observation , being released the next day. She convinced Tim to go home. She was OK.

"Tim, Go home. Shower. Get some rest and see our boy"

"OK. If you need anything, please call me. I will check in later"

Tim arrived home. He was excitedly met by Kojo. Tim changed his clothes and took 'their' boy for a walk.

"Well my boy. Mama is OK. I sure know now why you get so excited when you see her. She's something special, isn't she?"

"Woof! Woof"

"I feel the same. I love her just like you do. I can't act on those feelings. Not now, anyway but I sure hope someday. Maybe, one day the three of us will be a family"

"WOOF! WOOF!"