𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐕𝐏...𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧

Lucy was certain she needed to break things off with Chris. After feeling nothing but anxiety over him wanting them to purchase a house together. It was evident. She didn't love Chris, the way he loved her. After the conversation with Tim. He really struck a chord with her. Lucy had found herself stopping from letting her true feelings spill from her mouth.

"Lucy, you deserve someone who is worth the effort"

And then...

"Do you love him?"

"I feel like I should love him...It's just...he's NOT"

She barely was able to stop herself from uttering that three letter word...YOU.

Those feelings she had kept away so well, were being brought back up to the surface. There was no denial. Ignoring how she truly felt became exhausting.

Aaron, well relatively new to Wilshire, had become friends with everyone, including Lucy. Aaron had quietly seen the dynamic between Lucy and Tim. Having a chance to ride with both in the shop. After Tim's breakup, he saw the tension. He had always thought Ashley was not a good match for Tim and knew Lucy was never all in with Chris.

'When are these idiots going to just admit it'. This ran through his mind frequently.

As Lucy and Aaron were riding in the shop. Lucy came right out and told him she needed to break up with Chris.

"FINALLY"

Aaron, wanting to speed things along, even helped Lucy rehearse the breakup and what she might say. Lucy was so sweet and heartfelt, Even talking herself out of it on order not to hurt Chris.

Later, as they had a coffee break in the shop.

"Lucy, I know we haven't been friends a long while. But i feel I owe you some brotherly love. Chris is a nice guy, really he is. And if things were different he might even be good for you. But not when there is someone else who you CLEARLY love and who loves you too, by the way. Stop settling"

Finally, after years the gate opened.

"Aaron, I love Tim so much. I'm so in love with him. I feel so guilty I strung Chris along. I was just so scared at the consequences for us being together. I can't keep going on like this. I can't care about the risks anymore. Tim is my forever. All I want to do is hold onto him and never let him go. A fantasy I constantly have is laying in bed with Tim, snuggling and having Kojo at the end of OUR bed. The three of us. A family"

"Lucy, deal with Chris once and for all. Then, you go to Tim and tell him exactly how you feel. Trust me, he feels the same. It's as clear as day on how he feels"