𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

This didn't feel like a first date. They had already confessed their love for one another. It felt they were way past a first date. But even still, Tim wanted to take her on a date to remember. At first, Tim thought about a 'perfect date'. Soon, he realized it didn't need to be extravagant. He just wanted to do something romantic to show Lucy just how much he loved her.

He booked a reservation at a nice beach side restaurant and then he planned to take Lucy on a night stroll along the beach.

When Tim arrived to pick Lucy up at her apartment. Dressed in a nice button up shirt and black dress pants. Tim looked handsome. Lucy walked out in the famous green dress she wore to Angela and Wes's wedding that ended up never happening. Nevertheless, that dress drove Tim insane. As he stared into her eyes, he was literally speechless.

"Lucy, you look SO BEAUTIFUL"

"You look pretty damn handsome, yourself"

As they sat down at their table. Conversation flowed. There was no awkwardness. Almost felt like a married couple going on a date night. As they finished their meals, Tim was paying the bill.

"Tim, this is the perfect date. It was so us and just felt right. Thank you so much for a wonderful night"

"It's not over yet. We are going to go for a walk along the beach"

"Tim, You don't like the beach"

"Maybe, but you love the beach. Truthfully, I will go anywhere with you. Especially, If I can witness you lighting up and seeing that beautiful smile"

"Tim, You have turned into a complete softie"

"Only with you, Baby. I have a reputation to uphold"

As they walked hand in hand along the beach. A slight breeze, waves quietly crashing. It felt magical.

"So Tim, We have a couple days off. is there going to be a second date?"

"Well, I had a thought. I think we should go to your place, so you can pack a bag. You come home with me. Spend the whole weekend with Kojo and I. We can watch movies and cuddle all weekend. All I wanna do is keep my arms wrapped around you for 48 hours. Give or take a few hours to eat and take Kojo on his walks"

"That sounds PERFECT"
"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world"

"Oh BABY. I'm the lucky one"