𝐈 𝐃𝐨

The big day had finally arrived. Tim and Lucy had decided on a small, intimate wedding. Angela, Tim's best friend was going to be Tim's 'best woman'. Tamara was going to be Lucy's maid of honor. They had asked Grey who was ordained to officiate their wedding. Grey meant so much to both of them and had been one of their biggest cheerleaders. He also made sure, them being a couple did not hurt their careers in any way. After so many years, being scared of HR issues. Grey was not going to let some protocol ruin their relationship when they had finally realized their love for each other was worth the risk. Grey was honored to marry them.

They had picked a small venue on the beach. It was perfect for them. Even though Tim never really liked the beach. He had started to warm up to the sand and water...Why? Because of Lucy, of course.

Friday at roll call. Tim and Grey were addressing the group. Grey was speaking.

"Stay safe. Let's het through today. So, tomorrow we can celebrate two of our favorite people who are FIANLLY saying, I DO"

After shift, Tim and Lucy saw each other for the last time before he would see her walk down the aisle. Lucy wanted to keep certain traditions. Tim was going to spend the night at Angela's and Tamara was staying with Lucy. As Tim was getting his things together. Lucy was chilling with Kojo on the couch.

"OK. Chen. Soon to be Bradford. I'm ready to go"

As he walked over to her. Cupping her face in his hands.

"I will see you tomorrow, my beautiful girl. I cannot wait to see you looking all gorgeous in your dress, walk towards me and FINALLY become my wife. I LOVE YOU, BABY"

"I am so excited to see how sexy you are gonna look in your tux. You're becoming my husband. My dream come true. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

Giving Lucy a big kiss. Reaching down to give Kojo some love.

"OK. My boy. Make sure Mom and T behave tonight"

"Woof! Woof!"

"Tim, you have brainwashed our dog"

"Nah. He just knows what a trouble maker his Mom is"

"OK. Bye. Love You"

"See you tomorrow, Baby"

Tamara came over. The girls decided to just have a relaxing girls night. Watched some rom-coms. They were going to bed early. It was going to be a big day tomorrow.

Lucy was almost asleep when her FaceTime ringtone started ringing. She knew it could only be one person. As she answered.

"Tim. Babe. Are you OK? It's 10:30. Don't you know this bride needs her beauty sleep?"

"First of all. This bride is already the most beautiful girl in the world, sleep or no sleep. Second, I want the last thing I see before I fall asleep is your gorgeous face. You, have always been the last vision I see before I close my eyes.

"Well played, Bradford"

"Sweet dreams. My beautiful girl. I love you"

"Goodnight, handsome. I love you"