𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲'𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

There had been a few moments where Lucy's feelings were apparent. Definitely, after the harrowing Caleb ordeal and knowing how Tim saved her life, changed things. What really shifted her feelings was after her best friend Jackson, was killed. Her heart had been shattered. Jackson had been her best friend since the academy, He was also Lucy's roommate. Going on without him seemed daunting. Lucy and Jackson were rookies together, and had been through so much together. Not having that constant in her life seemed unimaginable.

After watching the video where he was killed. It was like living in her own nightmare. She was doing everything to not go home. Tim offered his place. Lucy, of course, did not want to impose. They were friends, sure they were. But she felt like she would be a burden. He reassured her that she shouldn't be alone and that's when she finally agreed. The emotions of the day were overwhelming. Lucy felt like she was going to break. Tim asked if there was anything she needed.

"A hug"

That alone made her nervous. Was this crossing a line? Friends hug each other all the time, especially when going through a hard time...Right?. Lucy was overanalyzing everything, which was just how she is. He also held her close after he saved her. They have comforted one another before. "Lucy...snap out of it" She thought to herself.

Next thing she knew, he was pulling her close to him for a hug. It felt electric. The comfort no one else could give her. The comfort she needed from the only man she wanted it from.