𝐂𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐠

After their date, Tim and Lucy had a blissful weekend together. Heat, passion. Also, a lot of cuddling. They felt so free. Finally, able to express how they felt for one another. For years now. They knew they couldn't live in this love bubble forever.

As they laid in bed. Lucy wrapped around Tim's warm and safe body. It seemed magical and straight out of a dream.

"Tim, I'm so happy, I can't remember a time feeling this much happiness"

"Me too, Baby. I think the first thing on Monday is to talk to Grey. We can take our time with everyone else. We should start the paperwork. Because I want to be with you fully in everyway"

The next day, both Tim and Lucy knocked on Grey's door.

Tim started

"Sir, can we talk to you for a minute?"

"Bradford. Chen. This is ominous. Is everything OK?"

"Everything is more than OK. So, we won't go into all the details on how this started but Chen and I need to fill out paperwork. We are...Ummm...Seeing each other. We are dating"

"I see. OK, Here's the paperwork. All ready to go, with your names on it"

Lucy stepped forward.

"You already had the paperwork ready?"

Both Tim and Lucy had a confused expression on their face.

"You two didn't do as good as a job at hiding residual feelings for each other as you might think. I have seen this coming for a while now. I give you both credit. You lasted longer than I thought you would...You know living in denial"

As they left Grey's office. Walking together. Both were blindsided at their meeting.

"So, Officer Bradford. Apparently we didn't do a good job at hiding out feelings"

"Nope. We sure didn't"

Tim had a smile on his face that was reminiscent of a high school boy in love.

"Bradford, I think we should let everyone else in on our happy news"

After roll call, Tim asked everyone to join them in the break room, As he had some news to share. Smiles smeared across all their friends faces. As they all gathered.

Angela blew the whistle on their news.

"So are you two finally letting yourselves onto the big secret that we all have seen coming for years now? Did you finally get your head out of your asses and FINALLY admit how you feel about each other?"

In shock again, Tim and Lucy stood there completely still.

Tim began talking

"Well apparently, We can't surprise anyone today. Yes, Lopez. Chen and I are together. We are dating".

"FINALLY"

Clapping and cheering erupted from the break room. As Lucy left with her patrol partner, Aaron and everyone exited the break room. Angela stayed back.

"Well Bradford. I'm so glad you finally took the plunge. You deserve to be happy"

"Ang, I have never been happier. Not even with Isobel. I have never felt like this before. I love her so much. It's unreal. "

"Good. This transition, especially professional, might raise some challenges but always fight for your happiness. Fight for Lucy. She's worth it"

"I will. Yes. She's WORTH IT ALL"