𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧.* july 7th ༉‧₊˚✧.*
y/n's apartment door.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

zoro's foot loudly tapped against the carpeted floor as he impatiently waited for his girl to answer her apartment door.

worry gripped him like a vice when he saw posts of y/n and law swarming all over his social media feed. the comments shipping them and expressing how they liked y/n better with him than zoro weren't helping either.

at first, he didn't know what to think of it. his usual pessimistic thoughts took over, imagining the worst of this situation and immediately jumping to the conclusion that y/n probably wanted law back.

but he constantly repeated what tashigi had said to him this morning; she chose him.

and so, zoro did his best to push those thoughts away, putting his trust in her and believing that it was all just a big misunderstanding.

"you think she's unfazed seeing you with tashigi? ... be there with her. no need to use fighting words with your woman."

zoro hated to admit this, but sanji was right all along.

his heart pounded against his rib cage as he knocked on her door again, harder.

"please answer, n/n..." he muttered. with their schedules synced, he knew her schedule by heart by now. unless she had last minute plans, she was supposed to be here.

maybe y/n had the same thoughts as him? maybe she felt betrayed once she was those pictures of tashigi leaving after so long.

"n/n." he said a bit louder. "are you there?" doubt was laced with his tone. "look... we didn't do anything, i promise you."

not a sound could be heard on the other side of her door, not even a whisper or a shuffle. it was as if the world had held its breath, waiting for something unknown to happen.

"zee?"

startled, zoro suddenly heard the voice he has been wanting to hear again since this morning. he turned around, seeing the black girl walk towards him in a light pink gym set attire, a slight coat of sweat covering her.

blowing out a breath of relief, he walked to her, immediately wrapping his arms around her. "are you okay? what happened?" he worriedly asked as he kissed the top of her head then her cheek. he didn't care if she was all sweaty.