𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧.* club ༉‧₊˚✧.*
june 6th.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

the clock stroke way past midnight as everyone enjoyed themselves to the fullest at the club.

a dozen shots later, now robin, franky, nami, luffy, viola and y/n were having the time of their lives on the dance floor. they danced like it was their last day, the music so loud that it could possibly make someone deaf.

on the other hand, sanji and koby were upstairs on the balcony, where there were booths to sit and quietly talk.

as for tashigi and zoro, they were seated on the barstools at the bar to face the ones on the dance floor. they watched and laughed at their friends acting and dancing like fools under the disco lights.

"they're having fun, aren't they?" tashigi bumped zoro's shoulder with hers as she sipped on her glass of whiskey, eyeing luffy doing the worm on the floor and viola showing off her moves.

even if they were seated close to each other, they still had to speak loudly in order to hear themselves.

"why aren't you dancing? put those two left feet to use." he shaded her clumsiness, a smile on his face.

"ha ha." tashigi sarcastically said, jokingly rolling her eyes. "this dress is... i feel like i can't do much movement in it." she blushed.

zoro took a good look at the dress again. "you could've said no to nami."

"she looked happy when i tried it on... i didn't want t—"

"— to disappoint her." he finished her sentence at the same time as her.

she shrugged, a faint flush rising on her prominent cheekbones under his intimidating stare.

"i've always told you to think about yourself first, no?" he teasingly cocked his head to the side.

"now look at you, all uncomfortable when you should be enjoying yourself." he shouted over the loud music, not in a mean way.

further away, y/n watched while zoro and his ex girlfriend talked— like they were still in love.

he was acting so much more different around her than with his friends.

the light slowly faded from the poor girl's eyes as she got this sudden wake up call;

what they have wasn't real, but what zoro and tashigi had was.

"babe! tashigi! let's dance, come on!" y/n yelled at both of them from the dance floor. "don't be boring party poopers!" she teased them, trying to put a stop to it, but to no avail.