𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧

༉‧₊˚✧.* zoro's dojo ༉‧₊˚✧.*
june 5th.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"i want to start by congratulating you all on passing onto orange belt." zoro and sanji proudly clapped their hands, making the girls clap theirs too.

"also, as you all know, tournament's coming up. you guys are familiar with all of this so i'll skip through all the useless speech." zoro announced, his arms crossed over his chest.

all-black foam dojo mats, light grey walls and a fully mirrored one, the black bean bag she was sitting on... the journalist analyzed every corner of the traditional, yet slightly modern dojo. zoro had a keen eye for interior design.

y/n's full attention then stayed on the blasian man, typing on her laptop whatever she deemed as interesting.

"don't forget to grab the confirmation sheet once you get out. oh, and your new belts will all be delivered by the end of the week. from there, you'll wear your orange belts proudly at every class. sounds good?" he nonchalantly asked, sticking his hands inside the pockets of his, now changed, black sweatpants.

dressed in black from head to toe, y/n couldn't deny; he looked good. she tried to hide her smile, looking at her changed pair of pants too.

zoro looked up, trying to think of things he might've forgot to mention. he stared back at their yellow belts, snickering at what he just thought about. "yellow was ugly anyway." he side eyed sanji's hair for a second.

the blond man's eye twitched. "if you want to talk about hair..." sanji slowly turned to face zoro, a disgusted look on his face.

the class laughed at their two teachers.

zoro heard y/n giggle in the back, which reminded him...

"i..." zoro paused, pursing his lips. he turned back to stare at y/n.

his students followed his stare, all eyes now on the shy black girl sat quietly in the corner of the room. even though the writer hasn't said a single word since she stepped foot inside, she made her presence known.

once inside, majority of the students immediately recognized the influencer, either from instagram or pinterest. y/n pretended as if she didn't notice, but she could tell the girls were silently freaking out.

"i'm accompanied by my girlfriend today. from the look on your faces, i don't think introductions are necessary, but... this is y/n. she's working, so don't you go bothering her." he warned, knowing most of the girls wanted to know more, even if they finally got answers to the numerous questions they had concerning the two.