𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

IS LOADING...

𝖺/𝗇: 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

༉‧₊˚✧.* july 7th ༉‧₊˚✧.*
outside of y/n's work.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

y/n got out of her work building with a huge smile on her face. she was one step closer to reaching her goal. she was so happy, it almost made her forget about this morning's situation... almost.

nami noticed the sudden walking sunbeam next to her, a contrast from how she was this morning. "why are you grinning so hard?" the redhead wiggled her brows as the three best friends walked to the closest coffee shop.

y/n's eyes sparkled with joy. "i just heard great news... i have a few interviews lined up with publishing agencies." y/n bit her bottom lip as her face lit up.

"what?! that's great, y/n!" robin exclaimed, knowing how important that was to her.

"i'm so happy for you." nami clapped.

"thank you, guys." y/n twirled, feeling like a child who just got the best christmas present ever.

"when's your first interview?"

"in two days. but the agency i want to work with is next week." she forced a smile, her heart beat accelerating as she thought about all of the negative outcomes that could occur.

"you got this, n/n." robin smiled, her eyes suddenly looking at an approaching figure behind her.

quickly, nami did the same, both of the girls' expressions dropping.

"you're fucking kidding." nami scoffed, walking past y/n to deal with the unwanted guest.

"what are you doing here, law?" robin asked.

y/n's face immediately turned to an ashen shade. the familiar feeling of resentment simmered within her like a venomous serpent, ready to strike at the mere thought of him.

"y/n. can we talk?" law ignored her two best friends, his eyes zeroing on the only person he was here for.

y/n exhaled, finally turning around. "fuck off, law."

dressed in all black, the tall man was standing with his hands in his pockets. his grey eyes bore into y/n's, the faint eye bags under them never seeming to leave no matter how much sleep he'd get. his signature goatee and ruffled black hair, he looked like he always just got out of a long shift at work.

"let's talk." he nodded, his sultry deep voice sending shivers through y/n's spine.

"did she stutter? fuck off and go on about your life!" nami yelled as she defended her friend.