𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧.* july 7th ༉‧₊˚✧.*
zoro's apartment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"zee..." y/n softly whispered into zoro's ear. "i have to get ready for work..."

as the first rays of dawn crept through the man's curtains, casting a gentle golden hue in his room, y/n tried to stir the two from their slumber.

"stay in bed." zoro lowly said, his voice still thick with sleep. "i'll make it worth it." he murmured, making y/n melt in the comfort of his changed dark silk sheets.

y/n chuckled. "i can't. robin and nami are picking me up."

zoro, eye half-closed, tightened his grip around her waist, bringing her even closer to his chest as he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

y/n smiled as she then pressed her lips on his temple, her fingers tracing the contours of his sharp jaw. this was such a contrast from the last time they had slept together... she could laugh at that.

"i'm ready to talk about... it. actually." he nuzzled up against her neck.

"right now? this early in the morning?" y/n groaned.

"i promised you i'd make it right this time. i have you for real now, m'not fucking it up anymore." he truthfully said, pressing another kiss to her neck.

"and i'm sure of it, but i have to get to work..." she giggled.

"five more minutes."

before y/n could make another attempt at freeing herself from his embrace, a sharp knock on zoro's apartment door echoed through the room.

"were you expecting someone?"

zoro shook his head, his face still hiding in the crevice of her neck. "prolly' a pr package. they'll go away."

another knock.

"clearly not." y/n sighed, slipping out of bed and hastily grabbing the first pieces of clothing she could find. one of zoro's tees and a pair of sweatpants.

zoro followed suit, although much slower than her. he got up, pulling on a pair of basketball shorts.

in the meantime, the knocking continued, growing louder and more insistent. the pair exchanged a brief worried look.

"the fuck...?" zoro confusingly groaned as he walked into his bathroom, getting ready for the day.

"i'll see who it is." y/n informed it at she walked out of his room, trying to save her hair the embarrassment after a wild night and not sleeping with her bonnet on afterwards.