𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 !

IS LOADING...

𝖺/𝗇: 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖹𝖮𝖱𝖮 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖨𝖠𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖸 𝖥𝖨𝖢. 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖪 𝖸𝖮𝖴❕𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗈𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝗇𝗌𝖿𝗐 (𝖽𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗓𝗈𝗋𝗈, 𝗌𝖾𝗆𝗂 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝖼/𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍, 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗍) ⚠️

༉‧₊˚✧.* hancock's office ༉‧₊˚✧.*
june 5th.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"this is perfect." hancock threw the pictures on the table, her eyes repeatedly going back and forth between zoro and y/n. "they love you guys already." she crossed her arms over her chest as she began walking back and forth.

after the whole "y/n's parents coming a week earlier" situation, zoro took it upon himself to lie in order to save y/n's ass. at first, he thought of it as a friendly favour, but he had shortly realized that this whole fake dating thing could be beneficial to all;

for one, if zoro dates y/n, he stays out of trouble with his psycho manager, hancock boa. for two, if y/n dates zoro, she gets to avoid disappointing her parents during their stay. and for three, all while working together to get them one step closer to their goals.

it was a win win situation. a perfect one even.

the pair looked down at the pictures that surfaced on social media. without context, it was the two seemingly on a date, but it was simply their meeting to discuss about work. they knew this would've happened, so they weren't the least surprised.

"this is insane, han." he scowled at his manager as he grabbed the pictures, paging through every single one of them.

paparazzi and fans would purposely take pictures at wrong angles to try and show something that simply wasn't there. zoro wasn't going to lie; they were close, but not as close as those photographs were making them out to be.

hancock shook her index finger, tutting him. "no, this is good." she halted her steps, her office turning awfully quiet in the absence of the sounds of her high heels clicking with every step she took.

"this is very good." she corrected herself, a baleful grin on her face. "you guys are now the it couple. everyone wants to know how this pairing got together, everyone wants to know who you guys are. the media is eating this up."