𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧

༉‧₊˚✧.* starbucks ༉‧₊˚✧.*
june 3rd.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

the pair walked outside the coffee shop, a blanket of warm air immediately hitting them as the rich aroma of coffee left their nostrils to make place for the smell of the blooming flowers.

y/n had decided to sit on the tables outside, each with dark green umbrellas covering them from the sun.

"you sure you wanna do this here? the outdoor patio?" zoro suspiciously asked her.

"it's cute here, no?" she pouted, wondering why he wasn't as enthusiastic as her.

"i personally don't mind it, but just saying... if the wrong person sees us here..." he didn't finish his sentence, knowing the girl was going to get it.

"i don't care about stupid rumours. everyone forgets about them eventually."

zoro looked around one last time, before giving in.

"anyway... who would've thought." y/n chuckled as she took a seat across from zoro, setting her bag and drink down on the two-person table. "you're a close friend of nami?" she crossed her leg over the other one, bringing the plastic starbucks lid to her lips.

"m'guessing you know that witch 'cause of work? close friend is way too generous." he quickly corrected her, copying her gesture by grabbing his drink.

that was a lie, though. even if the two were prone to argue over the stupidest things, petty matters and disagreements, zoro deeply cared for the annoying and difficult girl. but zoro was laidback and indifferent, he'd never admit of his soft spot for his precious friends.

"that witch is my best friend. and she's an angel." she jokingly rolled her eyes.

"pfft!" zoro broke out in an exaggerated laughter. "you don't have to lie, y/n. none of them are angels, trust."

"them?" she furrowed her brows.

"if you know nami, you know robin. and franky?"

"i do, yeah. how do you know them?" she asked him, now intrigued.

thinking about it now, her friends would always mention how they were in the same friend group alongside others in high school, university and even as adults. at first, y/n was envious of nami and robin; knowing they've known each other for years, she felt as if she'd always be an outcast, but they have constantly proved her wrong.