𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧.* june 28th ༉‧₊˚✧.*
y/n's apartment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"yo, n/n!"

zoro suddenly barged into his friend's apartment, immediately looking for her cat. he looked around, no sight of the black girl, but her little feline peacefully laying on her living room couch.

"there's my pretty girl." zoro did a baby voice as he walked to y/n's cat, petting it and giving it kisses. the cat meowed, making zoro's heart melt. "so cute." he gave her another kiss.

"dude. what did i tell you about knocking at least?" y/n walked out of her bedroom.

the girl was styling her new silk press, putting the soft and straight hair into a claw clip. she had a flowy sundress on and platform sandals to match with it.

"how's the book going?" he dismissed her question with another one, his eye still on the small feline.

"almost done."

ever since y/n forgave zoro, their new friendship has been blooming very well. zoro was encouraging— obligating— her to be serious about being an author. he knew she could do it.

for the article, it has already been a whole month since she started this project, and it was going well too. y/n only had to finish the interview that was cut off by hancock's call, and she even got to participate in a few of zoro's classes too. in conclusion, martial arts weren't for her.

as for y/n's parents and zoro's manager, the lawyers were already planning another day to see their daughter and her beloved boyfriend since they were going back home soon. and hancock's marketing strategies were working just as well as before.

the two also came clean about what actually happened at the club and their old relationships.

zoro revealed to y/n how tashigi still felt about him, and how it wasn't reciprocated. he then went on about how their relationship was, to how he still doesn't even know why they ended it.

y/n told zoro how her and ace weren't looking to fool around with each other anymore. ace was very happy for y/n and him, and only kept her company because zoro wasn't anywhere to be found.

the two apologized and moved on.

overall, everything was perfect.