𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

IS LOADING...

༉‧₊˚✧.* july 7th ༉‧₊˚✧.*
zoro's dojo.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"welcome back, guys!" zoro shouted through his dojo to gather everyone's attention. "it's been a month since you guys passed to orange belt, and you're already making insane progress. so i want to start of by saying congrats." zoro gave his students a small smile. "keep doing your best, competitions are coming up so stay focused."

they were the same students from y/n's first visit. she's met most of the other students, but this group was by far her favourite group.

"n/n's here again. don't go bothering her." zoro always ended up repeating the same thing every time he'd invite her to his classes, not wanting his students to embarrass him.

the girls all waved at y/n sitting on the black bean bag, their usual warm smiles on their faces.

they were up to date with all of the new and controversial rumours about them, but quite frankly, whether it was all fake or not, they loved having y/n as a guest in zoro's classes and they loved seeing them together.

"i know you guys enjoy having other instructors over, so i brought my sister today. she looks like a bitch, but she can be nice, i guess." sanji then spoke up, nodding at the back of the dojo.

y/n silently laughed, shocked at how he would always talk so highly about women, but when it came to his sister, it was different.

"such a nice introduction, thank you." reiju scoffed.

standing in the corner of the room was sanji's older sister, reiju vinsmoke, doing some warmups and some stretching on the black foam mats.

she had a shoulder-length light pink bob with flipped ends and a side swept bang, making her look like a barbie doll. y/n thought she was so pretty. she wouldn't have guessed her and sanji were related if it wasn't for those distinctive curly eyebrows they all seemed to have.

"could've been worse." sanji rolled his eyes, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"i'm reiju, sanji's older sister." reiju introduced herself. "unlike sanji, who focuses on martial arts that focus more on the legs, like for example, capoeira, i love to use my fists." she grinned, putting her fists up in the air.

the students waved again, properly greeting reiju.

"corny." sanji muttered.