𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

IS LOADING...

𝖺/𝗇: 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗅 𝗂𝖿 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖻

༉‧₊˚✧.* june 21st ༉‧₊˚✧.*
zoro's home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

zoro's food had finally came. he had left it in the refrigerator for later, because he was now getting ready to go on a date with y/n.

he quickly took his shower, getting out and wrapping a towel low around his waist. he wiped his fogged mirror, just enough to see his face. opening up the cabinet, he grabbed the face products he'd need for his newfound skincare.

"she said toner first..." he mindlessly spoke up, trying to remember what y/n had told him back at her vacation home.

zoro didn't realize it yet, but in a short amount of time, y/n already had a huge influence on him.

the man did his routine before he walked out of the bathroom, the cold air hitting his wet skin. he hissed, getting in his room across the hall and drying himself up.

zoro put his briefs on, then moisturized his tan, tatted skin with cocoa butter cream, evenly applying some everywhere.

he stood in front of his closet, trying to decide on what to wear. he had told her to go back home and get all dressed up, keeping the location of their date a surprise.

it was still early, leaving plenty of time for y/n to get dressed, but he had other plans, so he got ready now.

very few friends by saint levant played in the back as he skimmed through his fancy shirts. this was zoro's chance to restart, to make a good impression. he felt as if y/n was starting to warm up to him again, and he didn't want to mess it up.

after a few more minutes of deliberation, zoro settled on a black turtleneck, paired with matching straight legged pants and a blazer. he quickly got dressed up, then checked himself in the mirror.

he ran a hand through his hair, wondering if he should slick it all the way back or not. he liked how "long" his hair was getting, but he didn't know how to style it. he watched the curly strands sit next to his ears, deciding to let it as it was.

as he hummed to the songs playing on his speaker, he put his jewelry on, then brushed and shaped up his brows. as a final step, he applied lip balm on his lips.