-Nightmare-

A/N

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE AND PANIC ATTACKS, IF YOUR NOT COMFTORBLE WITH THAT I RECCOMEND SKIPPING THIS CHAPTER

i was running away from something in a dark forest.

i could hear it thumping through the bushes behind me, calling my name.

"IZUKU! COME BACK, I WONT HURT YOU!"

n-no

i ran around a tree and bumped into someones chest.

i looked up to see my father.

"D-dad?" i cried "Dad we have to go! theres something after me!"

He gripped my wrists tightly and smiled down at me "Its okay Deku, it will all be okay"

I froze at hearing that name.

Deku

everyone called me that, apart from Salli and my Mother, but she had died when i was 3.

Kacchan had called me that.

Flashback

"Come on Deku! stop being such a wimpy loser, god your are so useless!" a young boy with spiky blonde hair and red eyes yelled at me.

"Kacchan wait up!" i cried after him.

i chased him over a log hanging over a stream, but halfway across my foot slipped and i fell into the water below.

"God Deku, you really are useless" Kacchan laughed, looking down at me.

end of flashback

I tried to get away from my Dad, but his grip was too tight, i started to panic, my breathing getting faster untill i was hyperventilating.

"STOP BEING SUCH A BABY DEKU!" he yelled flinging me to the ground.

"I-im s-sorry s-sir" i cried, getting up.

he kicked me back down and started beating me up.

i jolted up panting and in a cold sweat, i quickly whipped my head around the room to see that i was in someones room, i started to panic and backed up against the wall as i saw a dark figure come up to me.

"Izuku? Are you okay?" i heard faintly.

i couldnt think straight, what was happening?

where am i?

who was that?

i put my hand on my chest, trying to slow my breathing but failed.

i faintly heard the door slam open and a voice come towards me.

"N-n-no, p-please, d-dont hurt m-me" i begged, covering my head with my hands, tears streaming down my face.

"Shhh, its okay Izuku, its okay, your safe here, no one is going to hurt you, your okay" Aizawa reassured me "follow my breathing"

i listened to his breathing and followed it the best i could.

after a few minutes i calmed down and hugged Aizawa, tears still running down my cheeks.