-Dorms-

"Izuku, Shinso, the school is going to be moving into dorms, you two will move in with your class tonight, i will also be living there, but only on Wednesdays, i dont know why, i dont want to but Principle Nezu is forcing me to" Aizawa told us a week later at lunch.

"So go pack your bags once your done your food!" Mic yelled excitedly.

After our food me and Shinso went to pack our bags.

I quickly slipped my razor blades into my bag, hoping no one would ask to search it.

When we were done packing it was time to move into the dorms, we drove over to the school, and walked for about five minutes to get there.

When we arrived i saw Denki about to walk into the building.

"Denki!" Shinso yelled out, the loud noise making me flinch slightly.

"Oh hey Shinso! Midoriya!" He waved at us and added on "And Mr Aizawa"

"Alright, im gonna go back to Mic, see you three in class tomorrow" Aizawa walked off.

"This is pretty exciting isnt it!" Denki said enthusiastically.

"Y-yeah it is!" I smiled, following him and Shinso inside.

Denki went to his room and me and Shinso went to find ours.

"Oh! Izuku! We're right across from each other!" Shinso stopped in front of two doors at the end of the hall.

"Oh, Cool!" I said, opening my door.

I closed it behind me and looked around my room, imagining how to set up all my All Might merch.

I put up all the posters first and then the figures, then started on my desk.

Once i had done that i put my razors and a first aid kit in a draw in the bathroom.

As i was in the bathroom i heard a knock on my door.

"Doors unlocked!" I called out.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Shinso looking around, smiling.

"H-hey" I smiled at him.

"What, no hey babe?" He teased.

"W-wait, so its, o-official?" I stuttered.

"Yep"

"Ok" i mumbled, flustered.

"Anyway, the rest of the class wants to play truth or dare down in the common room, wanna join?" He asked.

"Uh, sure why not"

We went downstairs and joined the rest of the class who were gathered around the sofas (COUCHES).

"Hey you two! We were just about to start! Just find a seat then we can begin!" Mina told us as we walked over to them.

"We took a seat on the floor and Shinso put his hand on my knee.

"Aww, look at the two lovebirds!" Mina gushed at us.

I felt my face turn bright red, and Shinso chuckled.

"Anyway, let start!" Denki can go first!"

"Me? Oh um, okay then! Uh, Bakugo! truth or dare!"

"Dare, im not a pussy!"

"Hmm, okay, i dare you to wear one of Minas outfits!"

"FUCK NO!" Bakugo protested.

"Come on Bakugo! You have to!" Jiro laughed.

"Yeah Bakugo! What happened to not being a pussy?" Kirishima teased him.

"UGH FINE! DO NOT MAKE IT PINK, OR SPARKLY! IF YOU DO, I WILL KILL YOU!"

"Yay! Sero! Come with us so you can help pick one out! Bakugo you have to come as well! The rest of you just carry on! Denki goes next!" Mina dragged Sero and Bakugo out.

"Why Sero?" I whispered to Kirishima, who was sitting next to me.

"Oh, you dont know? Seros genderfluid!" He whispered back.

GUYS SHUT IT ITS MY AU SO I DECIDED TO MAKE SERO GENDERFLUID CAUSE WHY NOT!YEAH.BACK TO THE STORY.

About five minutes later Mina came back with Sero trailing behind her.

"Wheres Bakugo?" Tokoyami asked.

"Ugh, BAKUGO GET OUT HERE!" Mina yelled.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU SOMEDAY PINKY!" He stormed into the room wearing a pale purple crop top and pink skin tight pants with a leopard print skirt overtop.

A little while later it was Todorokis turn.

"Midoriya, truth or dare?" He asked me.

"T-truth"

"How do you know Bakugo?"

"W-well, we were frenemies w-when we were little"

"oh, okay"

"Everybody look at the time! Its very late, time to go to bed!" Iida chopped the air.

We all groaned and went up to or rooms.

ANI THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN? NOT SURE THO

647 WORDS NOT INCLUDING THIS BIT OR THE OTHER ANS

IDK

ANY WAY I THINK I  KNOW WHT IM GONNA DO FOR THE END OF THE WTORY, MIGHT END IT OFF SOON TBH!

ILL ALSO TRY TO MAKE THE LAST CHAPTER PRETTY LONG!

BYE