-Confessions-

Me and Shinso tiptoed down an alleyway to try and find Shoji.

We quickly and quietly scaled the side of a building so we could get a better view.

A few minutes passed without us seeing or hearing something, so we sat down to wait and keep looking.

"Hey Izuku?" Shinso looked at me.

"Y-yeah?"

"I uh, I like you, i have since i first saw you sitting on the couch when Dad and Papa adopted you, i liked you the moment i looked at you, its okay if you dont like me back in fact you probably dont and im just making a complete total fool out of myself, im just gonna go-" He stood up and i grabbed his arm making him stop.

"Toshi. I love you as well" I pulled him in for a kiss.

As we locked lips i swear i could feel sparks fly.

I pulled away, looking into Shinsos eyes.

"Well, i uh- i guess we should-uh- keep looking for S-Shoji..." Shinso said awkwardly.

I nodded and we started heading to another rooftop.

Todorokis voice came over the ear pieces saying that the others had found Shoji and Denki, and had captured them with the tape that Mr Aizawa had given everyone.

"Okay thats great, everyone keep an eye out for the rest of the group, if you see them, tell us where they are and we will go over to you guys" Shinso answered over the mic.

A few minutes later Hagakures voice said that they had found the rest and told us where they were.

We ran over to help them capture the group.

When we had captured all of them Mr Aizawa called us back and told us what we could do better.

When he got to me and Shinso he said "Midoriya, Shinso. Interesting, no comment"

I glanced at Shinso and saw him trying not to laugh.

He saw me looking at him and burst into laughter.

I stared at him for a few seconds and then started laughing with him.

"MIDORIYA! SHINSO! BE QUITE!" Mr Aizawa yelled at us.