-The Final Battle (alternate ending)-

I looked around to see that there were only a few villains left, Shigaraki and Dabi was no where to be seen, and it looked like Toga, Spinner and Twice had been capture by Aizawa.

I turned around to say something to Shinso, but he wasnt there.

"Shinso?" I cried, looking around for him.

"IZUKU! LOOK OUT!" He yelled from where he was standing with Uraraka, Iida, Sero, Denki and Kirishima.

I spun around to see Shigaraki lunging at me with a manic smile on his face.

I quickly took hold of his wrists, careful that he didn't touch me and I flipped him over my shoulder and onto the ground behind me.

Aizawa then flung his capture weapon at Shigaraki and wrapped it around him, pulling it tight.

"Izuku you could've died!" Shinso hugged me.
"I could've died anytime during this battle Toshi" I laughed, hugging him back.

"Alright you two, we captured all the villains, Dabi was found a few blocks away by The Wild Wild Pussycats and they captured him, do either of you need medical attention?" Aizawa walked up to us, having gotten quirk canceling cuffs onto Shigaraki.
"No we're fine" Shinso told him, and Aizawa left to check on the rest of the class.

"Toshi you were great out there" I smiled.
"Same to you Izu"