-comfort-

"Hey Izuku, are you ready to go inside?" Aizawa asked me softly.

I hesitantly nodded and took Aizawas hand as he helped me stand up.

we went back inside and stared at the stove which was now covered in soot.

"Well, uh, wanna get mcdonalds or something?" Mic asked after a couple of minutes.

'OOH YES YES YES" Shinsou cried.

I shrunk away, and tried to look normal.

"Hey Izuku, you okay?" Aizawa put a hand on my shoulder.

i held back a flinch and nodded.

"alright, lets go get Mcdonalds then"

A/N im too lazy to write what happened at mcdonalds, so lets just time skip straight to when they got back home.

oh and completly off topic i have a bad cold rn but thankfully its not covid and on saturday i was literally dieing but im a little better today.

me and Shinsou were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Toshi im just gonna go to the bathroom" i stood up.

"Alright"

i went into the bathroom and made sure i locked the door.

as soon as i locked it the voices started.

useless

fat

ugly

waste of space

burden

kill yourself

Deku

"shut up shut up shut up" i whispered, hitting myself on my head.

I looked around me for something, anything that was sharp.

i opened a draw to see a razor blade, and i picked it up and held it against my wrist, the cold metal felt soothing on my skin.

i sliced at my skin, blood forming in a thin line along where i had cut.

i repeated it 4 more times, making a total of 5 cuts along my left wrist.

i rinsed the blade and put it back in the drawer, cleaned up and then went to the toilet.

i leant over it and stuck two fingers down my throat, forcing myself to throw up.

i was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Izuku, you've been in there for a while, you okay?" Shinso asked from the other side of the door.

"Y-yeah im okay, n-nearly done, ill b-be out s-soon" i stammered.

"okay, i found a good movie for us to watch"

i stood up and flushed the toilet, and then went over to the sink and rinsed out my mouth with water and washed my hands.