-childhood-

"h-hey Kacchan" i stammered, nervous.

"dont hey Kacchan me you damn nerd, where the fuck have you been for the past 11 years?" he demanded.

"p-places K-kacchan"

"wait, you two know each other?" Shinsou interrupted.

"yeah, damn Deku was always tagging along and bugging me, tch, damn nerd" Bakugo explained, still annoyed.

"yup he-"

"shut up Deku, how did you get into MY SCHOOL with that villains quirk of yours?" he yelled.

"HIS QUIRK ISNT VILLAINOUS BAKUGO" Shinsou yelled back.

"is something the matter boys?" Aizawa called from his desk.

"E-everything is fine Mr A-Aizawa" i answered, smiling.

after class was over i was walking out of class with Shinsou.

"meet me on the roof Deku" Bakugo whispered as he brushed past me.

i walked towards the cafetria with Shinsou when i stopped and asked him where the bathroom was.

"H-hey Toshi wheres the b-bathroom?" i asked.

"oh, down the hall, take a right and its the third door on the left, meet me back here when your done alright?"

"okay, thank y-you"

i wandered off in the direction he had pointed me in, and when i was sure he wasnt looking i changed direction to the roof.

i walked out onto the roof and expected to see Bakugo but he wasnt there.

i walked to the edge and looked out onto the courtyard with a few students here and there.

"so Deku"

i flinched and turned around to see Bakugo blocking the door.

"Yeah K-Kacchan?" i asked.

"how did you get into UA, your quirk is for a villain, how would they let someone like you into my school"

"M-maybe im just b-better than you K-Kacchan" i froze when i realized what i had just said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"n-nothing"

"YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME DONT YOU!"

"N-no K-Kacchan, not a-at a-all" i stammered, backing up.

He grabbed my shoulder and made little explosions, making me wince in pain.

"still a useless deku after all this time, why dont you use your quirk on me?"

"y-you know the side e-effects K-Kacchan, i could get b-badly h-hurt"

"fine, ill hurt you even more then"

i closed my eyes and braced myself for the blow.