-Nightmare.2-

I screamed as a hot knife stabbed me through the leg, it had been heated up by my Fathers quirk.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH!" he yelled at me, twisting the knife deeper.

A sob escaped my lips, and tears streamed down my cheeks as i tried not to scream again, knowing that would only make my Father madder.

i whimpered as he stomped on the stab wound, and kicked me in the stomach, causing the breath to leave my body.

"YOUR USELESS, YOULL NEVER BECOME A HERO WITH A VILLAINS QUIRK YOU USELESS DEKU! YOUR NOTHING! PATHETIC" he screamed, grabbing my throat and lifting me off the ground.

He grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me, yelling about how pathetic and useless i was.

"Izuku! Izuku!" 

My eyes flew open and i saw Shinso in front of me looking worried, and Aizawa and Mic standing behind him.

I looked at Shinso, realising he had his hands on my shoulders.

"W-what time is it" i asked looking out the window to see it was still dark.

"Its 1:38AM" Mic replied, looking at his phone.

"I-im so sorry for waking you guys up" i looked down.

"its okay, i was awake anyway" Aizawa reassured me.

"What h-happened?" i asked them.

"I woke up to you screaming in your sleep, i think you were having a nightmare, then Dad and Papa came in, and i shook you awake, and here we are" Shinso explained.

"o-oh, ok"

"So what was the nightmare about?" Mic asked.

"I-i would rather n-not talk about i-it"

AN

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LATLY ITS JUST I DONT REALLY HAVE MUCH MOTIVATION AT THE MOMENT, ILL TRY AND POST WHEN I CAN, BUT IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK AND THE MOMENT, SO YEAH, HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/MORNING/EVENING OR WHENEVER YOU ARE REAADING THIS