I...Love...Niv-

8 months later

"I'm going to sum it up in three words.. I... Love... Nivea " Wayne said during a Big Tigger The Blueprint interview.

Tears streamed down my face as I felt myself filling with rage. Wayne and I have been talking everyday and meeting up for the past 7 months so why would he do this. He spends so much time with me all while doing shows , interviews, and making music so I'm confused. I was really starting to fall in love with him. Although we never had sex or did anything sexual.. but maybe that's why he's doing this.

I wanted to call him and curse him out so bad but I didn't. I just let it go. I knew he was this way but I never imagined, that he would do it to me. This is a big reason why I never gave him a chance in high school. After telling me numerous of times that he wasn't going to do me like this... he did. We made it official 4 months ago so I'm not understanding.

I turned the tv off , laid in the bed and cried myself to sleep.

4 hours later, I woke up to a few calls from Wayne and some text messages from him, Nesha, Trevante , Anika and my mom.

I responded to everyone but Wayne.

Trevante started calling me about 25 mins later and I picked up.

"Heyyy" I said dryly into the phone.

"What's wrong" ? he asked.

"Nothing, I just woke up"

"You hungry" ? He asked.

"I could eat" I said back.

"What do you have a taste for"? He asked.

"Taco Bell"

"Alright. I'm about to get it and then I'll be on my way to you. Is that cool" ?

"Yes"

"Ok. Text me what you want from there"

"Ok" I said.

Once we got off the phone, I texted him what I wanted and called my mom back.

"Hey how are you"? My mom asked.

"I'm alright I guess. You ok "?

"Yes I'm doing fine. I was calling you to let you know that we're having a barbecue next Saturday so I hope you're not busy. I invited Dwayne and he said he'll be there"

"Ma why did you invite him" ?

"That's your man isn't it"? She asked.

"Not anymore and I don't want to talk about it so please don't ask"

"What happened between y'all" ?

"Mommmyyy I just said don't ask. Look.. I'll be there. Let me call you back. I love you"

"Mhmmm I love you too"

I hung up and called Nesha. I really needed some advice.

"What you doing"? She asked.

"I just woke up now I'm waiting on Trevante to get here with my food" I said.

"Trevanteeeee"? She asked.

"Yeah. Fuck Wayne. He love Nivea like he said. I'm not dealing with his shit. He got famous and changed so much" I said.

"Oh so I see you saw that interview. Well... Brittney, you know Wayne have always been that way "

"I know but damn. All that begging and pleading he did just to get me and then when I finally give him a chance , he do some shit like this" I said.