For you, For Us

Brittneys POV

The next day

I woke up in the bed by myself. I called out for him but got no answer. I got up, used the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked around the house and found a note on the coffee table. It read

Goodmorning sexy, I had to handle some things but get dressed, and meet me at this address at 2pm
2461 New Hills Rd. You don't have to dress up, just wear whatever you want.

-Love your fiance, Tunechi.

I smiled and placed the note down. This man is always up to something.

I got dressed and then drove to that address.

I pulled up to a big, nice house. I called Wayne and told him I was here. He then walked outside with a lady. I got out and walked up to him confused.

"Hey bae." He said before pecking me on the lips.

"Hey. What's going on" ? I asked.

"Ms Jackie this is my fiancée Brittney"

"Nice to meet you" she said while reaching out for a handshake. "So follow me inside please"

I was confused but I went inside with them. She showed me around and the house was beyond beautiful.

"So now that you've seen the house, are you interested"? She asked.

"Babe what ?" I questioned.

"If you like the house, I'll be buying it for us, today. We can sign the paper work right now". Wayne said.

"I love it." I smiled. Wow he was really showing out. I've never saw this side of him. Had to be the head and the vagina.

She pulled out some papers which Wayne and I both signed.

Once she left, I hugged and kiss all over him.

"Buttterrrrr... awwww" I said.

"So you sure, you ready for all of this"?

"You damn right. I deserve it." I said.

"You do deserve it, that's why I'm doing all of this." He said.

"So when are we moving in" ? I asked.

"Today. I have some movers packing up my house right now. I was waiting on the ok from you so that I could send some to your house"

"Yes that's fine. I do want to be there though cause I don't trust ppl I don't know, in my house alone"

"Ok well go ahead. I'll call them now and they will meet you there"

"Okay see you later" I said before kissing him and leaving.

I went home and started packing. I didn't have any boxes but Wayne told me that the movers will bring that stuff with them.

Once they were there, they moved everything out quickly. In 3 hours my place was empty. I went to my leasing office and broke my lease. Wayne sent me the money to pay the fees and then I left and went to our
home .