Next Day

Brittneys POV

I woke up at 11:07 am. I checked my phone and had a missed call and texts from Wayne.

-Goodmorning beautiful.-
-u ready 2 go get ur car?-
-bae, u up?-

I tried so hard to hold back my smile but couldn't. I texted him back and told him that I was ready.

I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom and washed my face. Once I was done, I grabbed some water and waited for Wayne.

I couldn't believe he did that to me. I couldn't stop tingling down there just thinking about it. I've never gotten head like that before in my life.

Cookie called me and I picked up.

"Hey girl" I said into the phone.

"Heyyy" she said with another voice .

"Dani? what y'all doing"?

"I'm trying to put together a girls night for us at my house. No niggas allowed though. Well maybe, shit who knows cause I might want mine over. " Cookie said while making us laugh.

"So when"? I said.

"Well let's do next month cause I'm going on a vacation with Silk".

"Okay. Well we'll all do a FaceTime call later on because I told Nesha and Chelle this month sometime." Cookie said back.

"Okay. Well just text the group chat when you're ready cause I'm about to go get my car" I said.

"You getting off the phone"? Dani asked.

"No he's not here yet" I said.

"Heee? So you and your man back together" ?

"Ummm no. He's just taking me to pick up my car from my mama house."

"So what happened last night"?

"He ate me sooo good. Ight bye y'all" I said just before hanging up on them. I laughed and read Wayne's text letting me know that he was walking up. I put my phone on DND after that because I knew they were going to be calling.

He knocked on the door and I opened it. He went and sat on the couch.

"Ummm what are you doing. Let's go" I said to him.

"You ready"? He asked.

"Uhhh yeah, there is no need for me to get cute or dressed if I'm just going to get my car. I have to work tonight so I'm coming right back here.

Im an overnight Pediatric Nurse.

"Ok can we chill here then we go get it? I feel like I deserve it after making you cum" he said while causing me to laugh hard.

"You right. This don't mean we're back cool or back together Wayne. Stop trying to make your way back into my space".

"Why not"?

"Cause you know why."

"Alright. If you say so." He said back.  "You don't miss me"?

"Ofcourse I do but just because you're Lil Wayne now, im not about to run back to you. You've changed, like you didn't keep your promise to me. You begged me to be your girl , said you was going to treat me right and you didn't. I knew you was always a little whore but you said it was because you were single."

"You right and I'm sorry. I just want another chance to treat you right. Just tell me what I have to do"

"I already told you and I'm not going to keep repeating myself"