What A Night

Brittneys POV

Lo and I sat down at the table and looked at our menus.

"Everything sounds good."

"I already know what I'm getting"

"Let me guess, filet mignon"? I questioned.

"Stop acting like you know me" he said making me laugh.

"Yeah I knew it." I said,

"You missed me"?

"Honestly, I did. "

"I did too. I was never able to find a female that can even be compared to you"

"What happened with you and your daughters mom" ?

"She was crazy as hell. She used to hit me every time she got mad and one day I punched the shit out of her cause she busted my lip. She called the police on me but they didn't take me because she started it. I'm like .. bitch you used to leave marks on me all the time and I never once called the police. Crazy part is, I wasn't even trying to hit her but that day, she kicked me in my mouth and I snapped. So I had to leave her ass alone before I ended up doing something worse. I don't even hit women and never have until she kicked me in my mouth"

"Wow. Not you getting beat on. Why did keep letting her do it" ?

"Because I really loved her and I wanted my daughter to grow up with both parents like I did. Her lil hits wasn't really shit until she kicked me in my mouth. I should've nipped that in the bud, the first time she put her hands on me."

"Well what were you doing to get her mad"?

"Nothing. She was just crazy as fuck"

"Yeah ok" I said while poking my lips out.

We placed our orders then I got up to use the restroom.

I saw Wayne sitting at the table laughing with some female.

I started to go over there and snatch him up by his little dreads but I decided not too. I couldn't even be mad because I left him.

The female pointed at me , making him turn around . I quickly walked off and then I heard him call my name.

I went inside the restroom and did my do deals and walked out.

Wayne was waiting by the door, I looked at him and kept walking.

He followed me all the way to our table.

"Oh so this is what we're doing now"? Wayne questioned.

"Go back over there with your bitch "

"Fuck her. Why the fuck you here with this nigga" ?

"Because I can. We're not together" I said.

"Bruh chill. Don't start that shit" Lorenzo said.

"Bruh I'm not even talking to you so stay the fuck out our business"

"Man get yo ass up Brittney" Wayne said while pulling on my arm.

"Let me go" I said but he kept pulling on my arm so Lo got up and pushed him.

"Didn't she say let her go"? Lo questioned then Wayne punched him. They started fighting and I started yelling while trying to break them up.

The waiters and owner came out and tried to break it up.

The female that wayne was with came over and tried to help me break it up as well.

"Stop before y'all ass go to jail" ! I yelled.

They finally separated the two then the cops came and took them both to jail.