Date

Freen was now On her way back home after she Drives Becky at University.

She Plan to Change her clothes first before she Go to work. her father need her to be in the meeting and she Feels She's Going to pass out any time because hasn't sleep but it's pretty Cool cause she's not alone cause beck didn't sleep either.

When she already home she directly went to her room and take a shower and after an hour she already done changing.

" Your here, I didn't see you Coming " her step mom said and they're in the living room and her mom is busy on her laptop while sipping on her coffee.

" Btw where Did you sleep?, i checked your room your not there" her mom ask.

Freen look at her mom and Take the coffee on her mom's hand and sat next to her.

" I stay at Becky's Condo" she said and take sip.

" My daughter didn't say anything" her mom smile. And freen just awkwardly smile to her mom.

" Btw Did richie told you he's Going to stay in Dorm?"

" Yeah He already had my permission and Becky Didn't agree with it isn't she"

" Yeah, that's the reason I stayed with her" Freen said.

" How's it?" Her mom ask.

" It's Good i got a chance to talk with them" Freen said while looking down the coffee she was holding.

Her step mom just smile and hold her wrist.

" I'm happy your starting to bond with them" she said that made Freen look at her and just simply smile.

" You know my daughter really look up on You" her mom said. " She really wished that she can get your attention some day but because your not usually at home and busy she Give up and just focusing on her studies"

" Yeah she told me that" Freen said and having flash back when Beck told her that.  " I felt Bad cause I didn't put some attention to her" Freen sincerely said.

" That's Fine Freen you don't need to feel bad, you still have Time you know, you can spend your time with her whatever you want " her mom said and top her shoulder.

" Btw I better Go I still need to go to work mom" Freen said and her mom just node and she make her way out and went to her car and drove to work.

______

When Freen is already inside the office the workers starting to Panic since Freen is really different person when it comes to work.

Her Personality is really different when she's with her family and friends and work.

She's making way to the Meeting to meet the other Business Participants.

" Sorry for making you wait" she said as she entered the office. She feel the the eyes of the people on her she doesn't feel Okay bit because of them but because she Didn't Get to sleep.

Her father look at her with his serious look and she Didn't mind what her father will Expect from her.

" lets Start with the investment with this New Partnership" she said and the Secretary of the other Business Participants stood up to represent their Contract.

Freen was really Focused on the Person who's representing in front and she's taking notes about Important details even though her eyes is heavy already but she needs make this cause it's important and about her father, he's just there Seating observing her daughter giving some comments to the speaker.

" Will do the partnership As long it double the Price after one month" freen said.

" Yes ma'am, we Sure you the Product will sold out" the speaker said.