unwind.

EHEM!!!👀🤏

It's Saturday and freen and Becky is now having a time together they're spending their Free time Going for a vacation since this past few weeks have them stressing.

They take vication where Nam Book them which Nam Resort and Freen have no I dea that her friends are already at the same resort.

" If Freen caught us here i swear Nam I'll choke you" Bait said. They're now talking while hiding from the couple.

" Are we some kind of stalker " Noey said. " Why are we Even hiding" irin ask. She's got invited by Noey.

" Cause the two Don't have any idea that we're here" Nam said.

" Oh!. Where are they?" Bait ask. " Tf where they Go?" Nam ask looking around the place.

" It's your fault" Bait said. " Dumb we lost them" Noey said.

"Umm Guys" Irin called them and the three turned around and found Beck and Freen behind Them crossing their arms.

" Tf You doing here all??" Freen ask her friends. The four just fixed their posture. " Ah-were here to Guard you no?" nam said while convincing the three. " Ah yeah. Since it's Dangerous" Bait said fixing her hair.

Freen just sigh and look at Becky who's now smiling to her friends.

" Well it's nice to have them the more the merrier" beck said. " Yeah it is " nam said smile but not freen.
_______

Earlier.

When freen and Becky is already arrived at the Location of the resort Freen park the car and she noticed a familiar car no it's not familiar it's really the car of Noey.

" Tf they're here" she mumbled.
Beck look at her " mm? What Did you say?" Becky ask. " Nothing let's go and find our room" freen said.

When they're already at the Entrance freen look at the signage of the resort.

"LOP resort? What's that mean?" Freen ask herself. " Are you ok?" Beck ask. Freen just Smile and hold Becky's hand. " Yes Taerak" she said.

When the worker Guided them through their room freen ask the worker About the meaning of the LOP.

"Looknam Ortara Poolsak??! That bitch really Played me " Freen said to her head.

" Taerak I'm really Concerned of you are you sure you're okay?" Beck ask her partner who looks so Disappointed. " I'm okay Taerak it's just that Nam really trick me" she said. " Trick you? Why? " Beck asked.

" That bitch own this resort" freen said. Becky Just Smile and node " thanks to her" she said. "They're here" freen Said. " Taerak it's fine if they're here" Beck hold her Lover cheek.

.....

" At least I help you" nam said with her mocking face. " How come you didn't tell me??" Freen ask.

They're now at the beach There's just Seating at the mini House and there's a lot of food at the table since the Owner is here.

" Well. Your busy and No one really knows that i own this resort." Nam said while eating Mango.

" Yes. And funny to think the Meaning of the Resort is her fucking name" Noey said. " Hey!! Don't you curse my name Tsk. As if?. your company don't Have realistic name duh " nam said.

" What?? N.C sounds Magnificent" noey said. Freen just cover her ears and beck can help but to chuckle.

" Ok that's enough" bait said sipping on her juice.

" Let's swim" nam said jumping like kid. " Beck let's swim" irin said.
Beck look at freen first and just approved using her facial expression.

While the four ladies is now swimming freen just focusing on her girl and She's just smiling watching Becky having fun.