love me.

Hello Guys.. this is Trigger ⚠️😏

__________

When Freen is already at her house she just stood at the Entrance for second.

And just take deep breaths.

What happened earlier is So stressful and her head hurt more because if her grandparents.

All the lights outside was already Close except on the kitchen.

it's midnight when she arrives home and she can wait to see Becky.
She hurriedly went to her room, she slowly turned the door knob and went inside the room.

She see Becky sleeping like a child she was hugging her pillow she can help but to smile and suddenly her headache vanished.

She Take a hot shower and after that she do her night i mean midnight routine before she went to her bed.

She stare at the Person next to her admiring her barefaced.

" Still baby" she said " it's not Good staring on someone" Becky said and open her eyes slowly and until their eyes Meet.

Freen just smile, Becky place the pillow behind her so she can hug Freen.

" Why are you still awake?" Freen ask and hug Becky closer to her.

" I'm waiting on you" Beck said and kiss Freen cheek. Freen just take deep breath and smile on her.

" Sorry BB " she said and hold Becky's face. Becky just Smile sweetly, Freen kiss Beck forehead as she closed her eyes.

" I want you" beck said. Freen look at her They look at each other for awhile before Freen ask Beck.

" are you sure?" She ask. Beck just nod and kiss Freen lips.

" I want you to make love to me" she said. " I don't know what's happening but I really need right now".

Freen comb Becky's hair and Becky kiss Freen hand.
" Anything for you" Freen smile and kiss Becky's lips.
______

Naked Bodies sweating, breath getting heavier fighting tongues and begging for more.

" Ahhhhh~ " Becky moan when she felt freen tongue on her neck.

Freen run her hand down to Becky thigh while kissing Becky's neck.

Becky let groan while biting her lower lip she place her hands on freen shoulder.

" Beck~" Freen can't take it anymore.
" I need you" Beck moan. Her eyes is
darkened she's Getting turned on.

She didn't waste any time she gives what beck wanted.

Freen slide her middle finger inside and see the Gorgeous girl under her rolled her eyes as she urged her Beck.

"Ah~" Beck let out a sensual moan. As she pulled Freen closer to her and her hands slide on freen's back.

Freen Loves when Becky Getting high on her. She Do the same thing She push her finger in and out till she feel the Juices flowing through her fingers.

She kiss Beck neck and she can the groan and heavy breathing.

" Fuck! Ahhh~" Becky Moan when she felt freen put another finger in her.
She Don't wanna stop this she's very high for freen's touch she really need her.

"Mm~ ahhh..D-don't stop, ah"

Freen lick Becky's left breast and play with it. She make it sure she Don't Waste the chance seeing Becky getting turned on.

She suck beck tit and play it using her tongue and her fingers keep it there giving more pressure and speed motion..

Beck urged and her fingers was now scratching Freen back.