sure thing.

Freen POV.

It's already squatter to 10 when I woke up and the first thing I did is to look at the person sleeping next to me and I can help but to feel warm and happy knowing she's next to me.

I'm happy that everything's fine between us and that's all I want.

I hug her from behind and place my chin on her shoulder and she turn around and hug me.

" Good morning " I said " Good morning Taerak " she said with her husky voice and I can't help but to kiss her shoulder.

" let's have a breakfast " I said and she just wiggle her body " No let's stay here I miss having you near me 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦~ 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨😜 "

" okay Taerak" I said and hug her so tight. " what did you want for breakfast? " I ask her  " You" we just giggle and I kiss her cheek. " so naughty " I said and she just smile and look at me and I just smile at her and I  watch her looking at me like she's reading me.

" why? " I ask her  " I wanna marry you " she said and I was confused cause she just said it out of nowhere.

" ha? " she take a deep breath and stroke my hair. " I wanna live with you already and I want you to have my last name " she smirk. I just laughed at her. " I will have your surname? " I ask while pointing myself.  And she just node " I will not Going to have your surname " I said and she pout and heat my arm.

" why?? You don't wanna live with me? " she ask and hold my arm.
I just chuckled and kiss her lips.

" You will have my surname " I aid to her and she just smile. " okay " she said and pout asking for kiss and I kiss her.

I pulled her head as our lips meet as she move on top of me And I hold her waist and her jaw and kiss her more deeper.
Her hands on my shoulder and I broke the kiss and we just look at each other.

" I love you " I said and I stroke her face and she just smile at me " let's continue this later" I said and she just node and kiss me before she get off me.

.......

We're already having breakfast I mean it's a lunch already since it's already 12 in the afternoon and we ordered food since we took so long to take a bath together hehe.

" eat this " I said and feed her the fruit. " Taerak I like to drink Milk tea " she said after she swallowed the fruit.
She really look so cute when she ask me something to buy her well what Becky like I will buy anything for my love.

" okay finish your food and then I'll buy milk tea " I said and she just node.

After we finished eating Beck went to our room to used the restroom while I'm cleaning the table and I make sure  that I ordered milk tea cause if I didn't ordered my girlfriend will be surely get mad  at me.

" is the milk tea isn't here yet? " Beck ask and I turned my head to see her and she just hug me from behind.

" not yet " I said and she just hug me while I'm still cleaning the table.

" Taerak I wanna go outside " Beck said and I turned around and she I touched her face. " where do you want to go? " I ask her  " I want to go in the sea and see boats " she said.

I just smile " well I plan to take  you to the beach " I said and it's already a week since the accident happened and I think it's okay to go outside.

" really?? " she ask in excitement. " yes " I said and she kiss my lips. " thank you Taerak " she said and I just pinch her cheek " anything for you " I said.