bodies together.

Becky Pov.

It's Saturday and I'm Bored Right now I'm done Doing my Essay earlier and it's afternoon already.

Freen message me that she might come to see me later after work since she's busy right now.

I just playing with my Dog Bonbon my Baby.

" I miss Daddy" i said to my child. Daddy is Freen and it's cute cause freen call her self the Daddy of Bobon.

" Do you miss Daddy too?? " I ask Bonbon as if he can speak.
" Should we go visit her?" I said I miss her, and I've noticed it.

This month i was really Looking for her and i know it's not Normal but I don't care as long as I can see her I'm okay with it.

I'm just being me with her and i wanna show how i need her You know.

I Was seating on the floor while holding Bonbon when my phone ring.

I look on my screen and see Irin my best friend name on the screen.

" Hello I"

" Hello beck i just wanna invite you for coffee since Your bored" iron said and i just smile.

" Okay wait for me I'll just Change" i answer.

" Okay see you at the starbucks"

" Okay" i said and ended the call.

" Bonbon you stay here ok? Mommy will meet Aunt Irin"i said to my Dog and went to my room to change.

_____

When I was already at the starbucks i went search for Irin and i immediately found her and i was surprised she's not alone she's with Non.

Well we usually Going out for coffee but this month i don't feel like I can Go hanging out with him i just feel Awkward.

" Your here" Irin smile and look at Non. " Btw let's Ordered our drink?" She ask.

" No I'll do it for you Guys" Non said and stood up from his seat.
" Take a seat Becky" he Pulled the seat Backward si i can seat.

His been like this ever since but it feels uncomfortable now.

" Thanks" i said.

" Same drink?" He ask " yes" irin said.

" How about you Becky?" He ask me.

" Same drink also" i said without looking at him.

__

" Beck are you okay?" Irin ask.

" I just Don't feel hangin out with Non " i honesty say to her.

" Oh, Why?? Is there's something happened?" She ask.

" You know he has feelings from me right?" Ai said and she just node.

"  and last month We argue about him being this protective with me in School in front of freen cause his acting up like we're You know" i said.

She just sigh " i understand, but Non is been like that with you ever since" she's right.

" i know. I just Don't like it Freen was there" i said. She just nodded.

" So your concern about what Freen will Gonna feel?" She ask.

" Yes" i said.

" But Why?" She ask.

I look at her.

Cause I feel the same way when Seeing Freen with other Girls just thinking she's with other people that i don't know I'm hurting.