body on me.

freen is now with Becky's brother and she's talking to Richie ever though she gets embarrassed whenever Richie asking her about Beck.

" can you stop " freen slap Richie arm.
" come on your 25 I know you already did it" Richie said " wtf Richie it's not Nice to talk about this here and besides its none of your business " freen punch Richie chest.

" I was just curious " Richie throw his hands like he was done with his nonsense Question haha.

" being Curious can get you in trouble " freen said. Richie just role his eyes.

While the two of them busy annoying each other Beck is just talking to her friends while her eyes is on freen and she was wondering what's going with her girlfriend and her brother.

" btw Rebecca who's that girl with you recently? " Beck friend from London ask her and Beck immediately look at her friend and put a straight face.

" oh" she look at freen who's now with Nam and the others. " she's my girlfriend " Beck smile at her friends and they're so shocked.

" what?? Are you serious?? " the other one ask. They're four of them who's really surprised and confused on what their friend just said them.

" why?... Sorry I mean I didn't expecting you to say that " her friend said. Beck just smile at them.

" you already know from the start that I admire someone back in high school right? " Beck said and her friends just node. " so it's her? " the other one ask.m and Beck node and they're just node and still shock.

" wow I never knew you will really go for her" Beck friend said. Beck look at her friend " yeah right I thought she just admire her but now look they're girlfriend now" Beck just chuckled what her friend just said.

" I already know you ain't straight haha" they just laughed knowing that five if them Beck is not straight.

" whatever " Beck said and chuckled and let her friends tease her.

Becky's POV.

I'm with my friends and were just talking while my attention is with freen, just wondering what she's doing with my brother.

Seeing her having conversations whatever talk is that I'm jealous yes I'm jealous cause my brother got that attention to annoy my girl.

I just let a deep sigh I need to be there before Richie got hyped.

I went to their table and I didn't mind to say anything to my friends I just walk to freen side.
" what are you doing? " I ask her and freen was surprised to see me beside her. " oh Taerak? " freen smile awkwardly and I glare at brother and he has this smirk on his face that irritate me. " what are you talking ha? " I ask them. " we're just going to drink " my brother say " with who? " I ask him. Richie look at freen " with my sister in law.

*wtf* I blush when I heard what my bro just said. I look at freen and she was looking at me.

" N-no I can't allow her to drink with you " I said and my brother pout and it's cute. Cute for now.

" but why?? I wanna spend time with her too you always together already aren't you get bored being together like every day?? " he ask.
Freen just chuckled she must be liking seeing Richie complaining.

" we used to it already and beside Taerak can't join you cause she needs to drive me home " I smile more like teasingly smile at him.

Freen just watch us talking and she pulled me close to her.

" just let me drink a little bit Taerak " she whisper and I glare at her. " I said what I said " she pout that's more cuter than Richie.

" that's harsh Becca don't stop her if she want to " my brother defense.