Heart breaking.

It's busy day as always after they spend time together at the Resort, freen and Beck Got sad specially they're Going to miss the beach or the steamy Moment there.

Freeen was to busy on working on her table and she got a lot of messages from other business Owner that wants to be part of their business.

FFEEN POV.

i stretch my arms after a long day spending my time on my table and signing up the papers.

" I really need to Visit the fourth floor later" I'm getting older ugh.

I messaged the manager of the ground floor asking for the Total of the Stocks so I can send it to Becky.

And about Becky she's now with Mom she's taking care of her since Aunt is Busy working.

And about Grandpa his now Getting better Ma said and Aunt Engfa visit them sometimes.

And About my dad we don't still have any clue where he is. And about that guy who fallow me he's now in jail but yesterday the officer said the guy took his own life at the prison and that's crazy to think and i feel there's someone behind for taking his own life.

______

I was in the middle of conference when the stuff call my attention cause someone is calling me.

" Ms. Becky want to talk to you" she said. " ms.rose please continue talking I'll answer the call" i said.

I walked outside the conference room and answer the call.

" Hello Taerak?" I answered the call.

Becky didn't talk but I hear sobbing sounds "taerak?? What happened where are you??? " I ask.

" M-mom" she still sob.

" shhh~ I'll go there now wait for me okay " I immediately end the call and I told rose to continue the discussion without me.

I drive to my Aunt House and when I already arrived I immediately get out of my car and run and went where Becky's at.

" beck? " I called her but she's wasn't in the room nor mom.

" where are they? " I ask the maid. " they already at the hospital " the maid said.
I just take deep breath and run to my car and drive to the hospital.

I was sweating when I arrived at the hospital and I ask the nurse at front table the name of Mom and they told me the room.

I was already outside the room I just breath in and out before I entered the room and saw her seating next to her mom who look unconscious.

" taerak" I called her and she turned around and immediately stood up and hug me l. " mom" I called mom but she just look so lost.

" what happened " I ask. Becky just cry on my chest and I just hug her.
I just stay calm and comfort Becky cause she's really hurt right now.

" we lost the baby " she said and burst out in tears. "w-what? How? " I ask.

..........

We Didn't talk that much we just watch mother breakdown and she's just crying ever since she found out she lost her baby, right now Becky and me just Comfort the best we know.

Mom Was facing different trauma and she's so stressed out because it hunts her, the pain she was facing on my Father care Hunt's her.

Becky told me what happened, Mom was really weak and she feeling dizzy wanna vomit so she Guide mom at the restroom for a minute she heard mom scream and then she went inside the restroom when she Realized that there's bloods on the the tiles and she look at mom and found there's a blood on mom's legs and she look at the Toilet and see the fetus in there.